SRB2 = Made by a christain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaktan

I noteced there is a christain/christmas song in the X-MAS srb2.
Anyone else notice this?
Name: O little town or Bethlehem.

Yes. I'm Catholic, and Sonikku is Anglican. Get over it.

To be honest, I just picked a bunch of Christmas songs that I thought sounded nice from the batch in SRB2Xmas. Nothing more.

SSNTails said:

To be honest, I just picked a bunch of Christmas songs that I thought sounded nice from the batch in SRB2Xmas. Nothing more.

Bet nobody knew this but Srb2 is played by christians to! (Maybe you did). Theres nothing wrong with O little town of bethlehem. I can get you the lirics if you want to sing along?

SSNTails said:

Thank you.

Basically, yes, if you don't like the Christian song, don't listen to it. Christmas, IS, after all, a Christian/Catholic holiday.

*Yawn*

USA has this whole freedom of religion thing. So, religious behavior has to be tolerated. Now matter how much we aren't forced to take a religion, it would appear that public acts of religion are generally frowned upon. So of course, the public generally freaks out with religous behavior. Thus, Zaktan.

On the other hand, it's surprising how much religion I've seen around. In school, students learn about Christianity, Islam, Buddhists, all the while not even touching base with what the religions are based around. Christmas carols sung at public gatherings talk about the baby Jesus, though I'm sure I can't explain how much this pains me without someone on this forum freaking out. Heck, I've even seen a non-religous movie use the worship song "Hiding Place" for music. Ouch.

So yes, politics suck, and they tend to make a person sleepy.

{Offtopic} Funny story, when I tried to post in this topic, Firefox got a Windows error for no apparant reason. {/Offtopic}

Anyways, Christmas exists. Whether you're christian or not you have to deal with Christmas, and Christmas music every day of December. Learn to live with it.

Draykon said:
Anyways, Christmas exists. Whether you're christian or not you have to deal with Christmas, and Christmas music every day of December. Learn to live with it.
God bless... God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back