Srb2 Machinima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key200

You ever wondered how hard it is to write a skit for a game where almost nothing skitable is possible? Well I've experienced it and here's the result.

So, if anyone knows some, leave some tips, tricks all that stuff. Some "comment" like things. (I'll probably get better, I mean, when's the last time someone kept getting worse and worse after learning more and more?)

As for my own opinion, I could've written it a bit better. Make it some longer, then I again I always think of these things the second before I'm about to post it, so I guess that shows what kind of writer I am.

Does this even go in this forum? I mean, I guess it's Srb2 related but that part's only for mod kind of things. This thing said something about internet vids so... Awh well, time to receive negative feedback and learn.

That was a lot better than I expected. Good job, hope to see more, that's if you make more. How did you do it? Did you gather a bunch of people to do the machinima? Though one thing is that sometimes the music is so loud you can't hear the voice actors. I always wanted to make a SRB2 Machinima for a long time but never could come up with a good idea.

Nice. I really think there should be more SRB2 Machinima, and LESS "Supar doopar edventurs of <insert fancharacter name>". I didn't really care for the subtitles, though. Most of Machinima I see nowadays don't have 'em. Oh well, not a big deal.

I think there should at LEAST be a fox in the group. Hedgehogs are overused.

Interesting. Was expecting for boring unimaginative shit, then I watch it and get a decent mock of that Shadow The Hedgehog meme.

Good job.

Damn, and here I was expecting some lameass thing, I'm impressed, I really am. Doing a machinima for SRB2 is by no means a simple task, since the sprites are very static, so unlike in games such as Halo 3 where you can tilt your view to express emotion and speech since it moves your torso, you can't do anything like that in SRB2, which makes making it look somewhat decent really difficult.

I actually would love to see more from you, though for the love of God please use a higher quality when recording and uploading. =P

I watched it, not bad at all. Make more please!

I really liked how the Pink Sonic walked into Knuckles's cave and then ran backwards.

That was actually very good! The jokes were clever as well.

If I were to give advice, I'd say use different colored Tails and Knuckles more often, almost everyone there was Sonic. Also, the voice acting needs some work. I liked this though, keep it up!

I was expecting something ridiculous and dramatic like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHBIBEyoc-A However, I was proven wrong and given a pleasent surprise instead.

Anyway, as far as tips and tricks goes, the only thing that I can think of right now, is to make sure that undesired stage elements aren't shown on camera. For example, while the red hedgehog was asking how to get out of the water, there was a blue spring on screen.

Congratulations, a decent and funny Machinima. Knux made me laugh, R.I.P Jack.
Are you going to do another one soon? Perhaps based on Egg Rock and the outer space areas or something?

One question, if it was just you in a two player game, then how are there more than 2 hedgehogs?
Some basic editing:
2079md0.png

2upwxfa.png

2w21ona.png
I'd say use different colored Tails and Knuckles more often, almost everyone there was Sonic.
It's because they're like some sort of Guild looking for Chaos Emeralds. I can't come up with a better excuse. -w-

Are you going to do another one soon? Perhaps based on Egg Rock and the outer space areas or something?
I'll see, I really don't know.

Amazing! This whole thing was just really awesome, the way you did everything, the skits, all that. It was awesome, and I can't wait to see more.

Oh wow, this was awesome.

I only have 1 complaint - The fact that the characters randomly go into their bored states. XD But I guess that can't be helped.

This was really good! I would like to see more from you in the future.

...Unfortunately, my time traveling skills are a bit rusty. *Shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back