• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 knux sprites by me. Edited from the srb2 sonic sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Srb2 knux sprites by me. Edited from the srb2 sonic spri

cueball61 said:
mikel93 said:
How do you think?
I think with my brain *shot*

I can't believe how long it took for someone to make that joke. Anyway, those are really nice sprites. If you stop, then I'll eat Sonic.

I think Sonic's mouth does that too. But...Knuckles has always run a little different from Sonic. I think you could edit a bit more.

I gives this an A+

FoxBlitzz said:
The mouth mysteriously moves to the left side in one frame of the walking animation. It still looks kind of butchered.
Yeah, actually, Sonic characters tend to do that. The side the mouth is located on changed depending on the viewpoint, apparently. See all modern Sonic games besides Sonic Adventure, plus many classic Sonic boxart pics to see what I mean. =E

Oh, and nice Knux sprites. *bricked*

I can help you out on the walking sprites so he won't bounce as much. Just wait for me to get home first, and I'll see what I can do.

Re: Srb2 knux sprites by me. Edited from the srb2 sonic spri

mikel93 said:
I made 2 new knux sprites for srb2.

Knux walking sprites.

knuxwalk0gi.gif

Knux waiting sprites. *Points to avatar*

knuxbc10cd.gif

EDIT: New sprite!

Knux on edge:

knuxonedge0os.gif

How do you think?

:eek: Six words, this should be the new Knuckles.

To be honest, I didn't think the regular running sprite was all that bad, but the rest of Knux's sprites...shudder...

This looks to be an incredible improvement.
I am definitely impressed by how you managed to get the look of SRB2's Sonic and Tails down. Very good for a custom Knux!
Keep it up please!

Uh, can you make it so when Knuckles is walking or running that his mouth isn't moving from side-to-side.

He -could- but that takes away from the Soniciness of it. Sonic charater's mouths have always seemed to have a mind of their own. SA Sonic's mouth seemed to want to eat his head at some points...

Zeshiro said:
He -could- but that takes away from the Soniciness of it. Sonic charater's mouths have always seemed to have a mind of their own. SA Sonic's mouth seemed to want to eat his head at some points...

Agreed. SA2's is more natural....

InuYasha said:
Is this thing almost done yet? :mrgreen:

I'm done with the running.

chaos_sonic said:
Yeah when is this thing gonna be done?I don't like how the good model goes to bad when you move (no offence) on srb2.

I'm releasing a demo when I'm finished the walking, waiting and jumping

mikel93 said:
Sorry For the double post, but:

I finished gliding.

Mikel93? an you tell me how you made those gifs? or give me the link to the program? i really wanna make gifs but i cant... and nice knux sprites at least someone is doing something about knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back