Srb2 Kart Idea Help

Speric

I have an idea to a mod for srb2 Kart. I want to make my main sona running in a ball in a similar fashion to monkey ball, but I don't know how that would work. Can you guys give me any tips on how I'm supposed to do it?

One, that sounds amazing. Two, I *think* that could actually work. Usually, you can give animations more frames with the whole ABC naming scheme, so unless Kart changed how that works in some way, then that should be fine.

Kart actually uses the SPR_* naming scheme as opposed to 2.2's SPR2_* naming scheme, meaning that, unfortunately, it is not possible to add extra frames of animation. At least not without any Lua.

As for tips, you could probably get away with making the ball an Overlay. It's also recommended to look at Kart's frame list to see how you should arrange the frames.

Oh also, good luck on making your character!

Kart actually uses the SPR_* naming scheme as opposed to 2.2's SPR2_* naming scheme, meaning that, unfortunately, it is not possible to add extra frames of animation. At least not without any Lua.

As for tips, you could probably get away with making the ball an Overlay. It's also recommended to look at Kart's frame list to see how you should arrange the frames.

Oh also, good luck on making your character!
Ah man that sucks, thanks for letting me know

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back