Srb2 JTE on master server glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Black

Got better at Piano!
I started a server in Srb2JTE and when I looked at the master server,and.....
vi2ts4.png

....that happened. (Lock if this is in the wrong forum.)

Last edited:
Not a glitch. A server that's not a 2.0 game will be on the MS List... for one whole minute before being taken off.

Quick question: Why were you using SRB2JTE if it's an outdated exe? (But for the answer, i think that MS only support 2.0x now)

It's not that the MS only supports 2.0, it's that 2.0 is the only client that supports the MS, due to changes on the client side. ^_~

Note to self, stop <=1.09.4 from being shown on the page to avoid these errors. :|

I'd be surprised if that happened.

Not that it matters, 'glitches' like this won't happen anymore. That page now checks for <=1.09.4 servers and displays them with a nice "unsupported" message for however long they stay up, and querying them gives you a reply noting that it's unsupported.

Sorry if I haven't fully understood the comments in this post, as I've never gotten errors with JTE (other than SRB2 frequently crashing on me :D) but about JTE and the MS...

I thought you weren't allowed to advertise JTE servers on the MS, is that what the error is about?

Srb2JTE is AWESOME! I mean, what would Srb2 be without JTE?

The older version wouldn't be on my computer, for starters.

I wish JTE worked with the newer version. The older version is too short, and I'm sick of having to add my WADs through the console. The console is evil, it makes me type things. :l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back