SRB2 is AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
super said:
:| yep sega are making crap sonic 3d games.
the only good 3d sonic game is sonic riders :|
[/quote]

Not only is this an ancient bump. But you're talking about Sonic Riders as if it was halfway decent. Seriously, SA1 and SA2 (And the remakes) Were the only good 3D Sonic games.

Ultimate said:
Hi, yesterday I was browsing the internet to find some old sonic games that I have never played. I typed in sonic blast in google images, to see what kind of game it was, I knew it was for gamegear and wasn't expecting much. In the images I saw a 3d sonic game...I had never seen a 3d sonic game that looked like that before, not sonic adventure, sonic adventure II, sonic heroes, or sonic 3d blast...so, I decided to find out what it was. I saw sonic robo blast II, a fan made game. I was like, this looks pretty cool, and decided to download it. While waiting for the download to finish, I wondered if there was a sonic robo blast 1, and apparently there was. I played that for about 2 mins, until sonic robo blast II finished. Once I loaded up sonic robo blast II, I was amazed at the difference from srb1 to srb2. I just wanted to say that I think SRB2 is AN AMAZING GAME!!! I got the version that said final demo, but I hope if it still IS a demo, that the full version will come out soon. Once, again, I think SRB2 IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR MAKING A GAME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait.

Bigboi said:
It's a better 3D Sonic game than Sega will ever make.

YES! YES! YES! That's EXACTLY what i think

believe it or not even with the lack of levels in srb2 its still longer than any other sonic game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back