• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

srb2 hd replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver

hi for some reason the previous topic locked so ... anyways for some people who think its impossible and haven't used their brain then ill tell u. im using a different game engine to do all the tasks and i can show u images of what its capable of but i haven't started it yet . ill keep in touch

and no this is not my work, but has been created with using the game engine

16_D2_Screenshot_01.jpg

12_TheShow_01.jpg

26_Undercover_01.jpg

44_lula3.jpg

46_Psychotoxic_1.jpg

NOTE: This project will take maybe something like 2 years to fully finish so don't get your hopes up to quick

It will look like a picture?Thats kind of stupid.But really if it does look like that(99.9%)Chance it won't then i am going to get this.

omg srb2 has guns now, and directx10 garfix.

Seriously now, do you really think those screenshots are made by YOU?

re

no it doesn't if u now read it states that these are other peoples games created by the game engine, and i have alot of help from them. and yes it will have top-end graphics like u see hence why i said im trying to make it x-box 360 compatible after I've finished and it dose help now im using windows vista, id be screwed without it

Well why don't you try and see if anybody likes it?The only way you get good at something is if you fail.Then get better and better until your good at it.

Silver, if you don't use good grammar, everything in the coding will disagree with you. It can't infer what you want it to do, even if it is obvious, and will do exactly what you tell it to, even if it fries itself in the process.

Re: dont worry

silver said:
don't worry i only don't use good grammar when talking to people lol
I recommend to use correct grammar when speaking to people, as otherwise it makes you look like an idiot.
silver said:
none of the silly you have added wad so you cant save user data
That is a very bad idea, as now people would use overpowered characters or maps(emerald start, anyone?) that would let them cheat there way to the secrets and end up ruining the game. Also, you have yet to prove you are working on this...

Ok... If you are really going to do this, then prove that you can by turning this image into a high graphics 3d image, then I will believe you...
metallixoj7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back