SRB2 gets advertised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol?!

Actually i wouldn't be too suprised if that DID happen. SRB2 has potential, being a 3D FAN-game and all.

It will still be hard, but I'm still sure it will be big. Having more 3D Sonic fan games is making it hard, but they're still prototypes.

Yeah, I mean, I thought it was in June myself. I was just looking for a date.

EDIT: But, in actuality, hotdog is correct, it IS July. 3rd-9th, in fact (so while it's not solely Independence Day, it is around at that time). Retro Sonic gets released... can't wait!

No, you are understanding this wrong. He means that several 3D Sonic fangames will be shown at SAGE, which does not neccessarily include SRB2.

Now watch STJr suprise the ... certain kind of mushrooms ... out of us and come out with 1.1 at SAGE.

<AJ> Yep, here it us, all wrapped up. It's finally done.
<Omega> You friggin' dicks! You said 1.1 wouldn't be out for... well, forever! Now I have to port all of the SPMoves code to the new SRB2!
<Mystic> SPMoves sucks.
<JTE> Yep.
<Omega> LIIIEEESSS! *runs*
<Ritz> Um... what in hell was that?
<SSC> Not sure. Whatever, time for one of my sexy parties!
*sexy girls come in and start dancing*
*fade out*

Well, that's just about as pointless as it gets, folks. Thanks for coming! *harpooned*

XD

awesome.

.: Still looking for information folks. Btw, a new interview would be good, if it can be arranged! :.

STJr is probably going to be hard to track down for an interview, but if you'd like Jason and I can grant you a SRB2: SPMoves interview.

...please? >_>

You'd better cencor your post, Omega... Before Mystic gets here, I mean...

1.1, huh?
*whistles*

Are there more levels? If so, I'm going to protest infront of the STJr office doors to release it sooner...

This is gonna be the biggest SAGE ever! Hoo hoo, if I could only finish up STH:LOTBB by then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back