srb2 fury of the storm beta 0.5 download topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmc

Can someone give me a link to the topic I'm not asking for a wad I'm just asking for a wad topic link ok?

Dude, it's not even that far down. Try to actually use the search instead of being lazy and asking us. Everyone is doing this these days.

Search for SRB2 FotS on google or something and searching for it. Don't think we have to do everything for you. Stop being lazy and search for the stuff yourself.

Let's not. We just banned a user who had the potential to turn around and be a decent regular user. Sure, he may not exactly turn around soon, but active users always have the potential to turn around, banned users don't. We are talking about a real person who has feelings, not just someone somewhere that doesn't exist.

Banning users is never a good thing.

BlueZero4 said:
Let's not. We just banned a user who had the potential to turn around and be a decent regular user. Sure, he may not exactly turn around soon, but active users always have the potential to turn around, banned users don't. We are talking about a real person who has feelings, not just someone somewhere that doesn't exist.

Banning users is never a good thing.
Alright, this is absolute nonsense, right here. Banning users is, in fact, FREQUENTLY a good thing; temporary ones serve to make a point, while permanent ones tend to eliminate notable nuisances from communities, preventing them from doing more wrong.

Anyway, hmc wasn't banned for this topic. I'm not sure to what extent I may freely discuss the circumstances of his ban, but rest assured, this thread had nothing to do with it.

I'd stop the celebration, though. Honestly, it's horribly immature of you to do that. He got banned; do a little dance on your own time if it means that much to you, then go about business as normal. Don't make an uproar here over it.

It's just a clone account of a person who was already tempbanned. His old account will be re-enabled when his ban expires, but I just permanently disable clone accounts, because they serve no purpose. He'll be unbanned in a month. Nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back