SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one time I try OpenGL... :?

srb20006pu1.png

I have a few more like this, and I'll post them if anyone's interested in seeing them.

Edit: BTW, this pic is Aerial Garden. The trees and enemies are behind the barrier. I'm not supposed to be able to see them at that moment. :P

holy crap, scenery things in the distance!!!

rollercoasterjk4.png

this is what happens when you mix together, Srb2JTE + Deadlypowers.wad + supervirus

i had alot of fun with it and it keeps giving me map ideas

Deadlypowers is an SOC and SuperVirus is in SRB2JTE. There are no wads to be found! D:

To those of you who believe Mystic is undefeatable in race and circuit, take a look at this:

srb20034.png

This is me losing to Mystic by one single tic. That's a 35th of a second. I came very close to beating him that day and if I was two tics faster, I would've had the pleasure of being the only one with a victory other than Mystic that single day. But hell, I'm happy just to have such a heated race with him, it was very intense.

There's nothing amazing about beating Mystic. I'm sure a lot of people (including me) beat him in some way.

Although in the CRAZY LAG that netgame was in, I still must commend you with amazingness...

Penopat said:
There's nothing amazing about beating Mystic. I'm sure a lot of people (including me) beat him in some way.

Although in the CRAZY LAG that netgame was in, I still must commend you with amazingness...

There are quite a few people who believe Mystic is the undefeated champ of SRB2. Take the person who posted before and after you for instance.

Shesh, its called hardcore practice folks. And JJames has done just that to get this far- i saw it myself in that netgame. props to the foxeh.

That may or may not be true but I still worked very hard to get this far. It's as they say:

They say people are born with talents, I worked to get mine.

Shuffle said:
Deadlypowers is an SOC and SuperVirus is in SRB2JTE. There are no wads to be found! D:

actually, deadly powers for more recent versions of SRB2 is in fact a wad. notice the multi-colored flames? those are all sprites that had to be loaded into a wad, along with the SOC. furthermore, the original deadlypowers was a wad, because of the green spikeball sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back