SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMS... Its diffrent versions of that glitch... And also.. you shouldnt change peoples quotes (i noticed that >_>)

i highly doubt this is getting old to other people other that you... you can stop posting and make both of us (and the people) feel better about the pic's they post...

AcidTails said:
How do I post screenshots.

... Read through the topic... you'll find out that your answer is binding a key...

BIND X screenshot

X can be whatever key you bind it to, like the number 1 key or something

once you done that... position yourself and press the key that you Binded the screenshot command to...

Say for example i have it binded to the number 3 key...

i just press 3, and it creates a screenshot

oh... you need to press the Prt sc/sys rq button (thats what it said on my labtop) once you press that... open paint and save your picture... but dont post it here... this is for IN-GAME screenshots

Use something like imageshack to host your pictures and then you can use img tags to post them on the forums

I have one I did a long time ago... I decied to put it up because they were talking about SA2 on #srb2fun.

srb2hoax2.png

Can we like, NOT quote with whole images? Especially when the post you're responding to is directly above you.

NO. Touch a ring on Soviet Russia Blast 2 that's on SRB2JTE. When you reappear Hi-res will be cancelled out making SADX Sonic Huge.
I never copied and/or edited the SADX Sonic you know. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back