SRB2 Freezes in Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I select a Join or Create option in the Multiplayer menu, SRB2 freezes. I always end up closing the program.

I'm currently running v1.09.3.17. I started by downloading v1.09.2 from the appropriate tab on the main page, and then used the update in the Annnouncement forum. I first downloaded the ClickTeam installer, and updated the older SRB2 files. After that, I downloaded Srb2win 1-09-3-17.zip, wads.zip, and zim.zip from SSN's archive and updated the files accordingly.

After this, I made sure my firewall allowed srb2win.exe to connect to the internet.

Now I'm stumped. What am I doing wrong?

1: You might have a internet connection that doesn't work with SRB2 *coughdeluxecough* netgames.
2: SRB2 points you to the wrong master server adress
3: God hates you.

Are you sure it's freezing and not just loading? I've used a computer where it took about a minute before it could finish searching the Masterserver for games.

Super mystic sonic said:

Please put up the pic High Hat!!!^^

And maybe it's other people joining. I notice it tends to freeze right before people join sometimes.

Zeshiro said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Please put up the pic High Hat!!!^^

And maybe it's other people joining. I notice it tends to freeze right before people join sometimes.

Well, the problem was fixed, but okay.

Godnolikeyou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back