SRB2 for the web?

Gage

world's number whatever Fang enthusiast
Hi, I recently just got Linux for Chromebook and (since i'm super fuckin impatient) trying to download SRB2 takes A REALLY LONG TIME, and by that point I just give up on installing the game.

That's why I'm asking you if there are ANY website ports of Sonic Robo Blast 2 out there that I can play. If you do, thanks.

No.
There used to be, but it was discontinued and it no longer downloads the assets required.
Even if the assets were downloadable, you would still need to, you know, download them!

You should consider improving your patience.
Do something else while the game downloads, like about everyone else does.

No.
There used to be, but it was discontinued and it no longer downloads the assets required.
Even if the assets were downloadable, you would still need to, you know, download them!

You should consider improving your patience.
Do something else while the game downloads, like about everyone else does.
yep, i mostly waited for my game to download watching some yt and playing some good old ssf2 0.9🅱

Hi, I recently just got Linux for Chromebook and (since i'm super fuckin impatient) trying to download SRB2 takes A REALLY LONG TIME, and by that point I just give up on installing the game.

That's why I'm asking you if there are ANY website ports of Sonic Robo Blast 2 out there that I can play. If you do, thanks.
You should get the android port, its not laggy, (and it doesn't even take long to download!) and its fairly easy to put mods on it. I recommend the android port.

I think he dead
hi yes i am NOT dead ! !

this whole debacle was almost two years ago lol
i don't really need this thread anymore, it's practically irrelevant because i have a secondary windows laptop that can actually run the game (and at full fps too)

i can even make mods for the game too!!!! (in fact, while it's art quality will be quite dogshit for SRB2 standards, one is already in the works :D)

while a port of SRB2 for HTML intrigues me and piques my interest, i don't need it anymore

thank you :)

hi yes i am NOT dead ! !

this whole debacle was almost two years ago lol
i don't really need this thread anymore, it's practically irrelevant because i have a secondary windows laptop that can actually run the game (and at full fps too)

i can even make mods for the game too!!!! (in fact, while it's art quality will be quite dogshit for SRB2 standards, one is already in the works :D)

while a port of SRB2 for HTML intrigues me and piques my interest, i don't need it anymore

thank you :)
Cool beans! Glad you figured that all out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back