Srb2 for PSP?!(I've found proof!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat* Please click on the links, Zanyhead. They've given actualy decent responses, and you don't seem to care.

You can't prove your point. Quake uses smaller levels, textures, sounds, music while SRB2 can have huge levels, huge textures, sounds, and music. Logan already said the port would require over 4 MB of ram just to get to the title screen. Please drop this subject now. That thread that Logan linked to got locked because of people like you were arguing about this when the developers of the game have already said it.

Please, stop this now or I will be forced to lock this thread.

Sonict

And yet, Logan_GBA's links make it impossible to prove your point.

Stop trying. Please. Just because Quake can, it doesn't give SRB2 any right to be. Quake is not SRB2. SRB2 is not Quake.
Edit: Darnit, Sonict beat me to the post. ;.;

I will stop until I get some progress on absolutely proving my point. (Still learning DS homebrew.) If I get nothing done, my lips will be sealed forever on this matter.

The only way you could even possibly do it is crack open your DS, and replace it's RAM chip... thing with that of a psp, which has a 1/100 chance of working. Does RAM come from a chip or something else?

Random Access Memory comes from a chip, or a series of chips. The more RAM you possess the better the speed is.

Jurai_Madman said:
Random Access Memory comes from a chip, or a series of chips. The more RAM you possess the better the speed is.
wrong, it means you have more space to work with.

I'm not that into the homebew scene except for other homebrew appications that other people make, but isn't it possible for someone to make a type of option pack for the DS (or as really now used, DS Lite), as for extra Ram, or space?

Logan_GBA said:
Jurai_Madman said:
wrong, it means you have more space to work with.

What he said...

+

The speed isn't determined by how much you have, you could have 8GB of DDR 100mhz RAM (Not sure if that's an actual speed, never bothered looking into the ancient technology...) and it would suck compared to 2GB of DDR 500mhz.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
I'm not that into the homebew scene except for other homebrew appications that other people make, but isn't it possible for someone to make a type of option pack for the DS (or as really now used, DS Lite), as for extra Ram, or space?
like as in the EZ flash V 3in1 cart? yes, but the speed out of the GBA slot is many times slower then the RAM inside the DS itself, and the GBA slot bus doesn't allow 8-bit writes. this makes it very bad and slow ram, wait, don't I say this already?

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?p=54236#54236

O.O, O MY GOD

f-for t-the p-ps-p *calls to mum* mum i want a psp for my b-day!
*form* on the psp u can get the internet enyway
but i meen SRB2 FOR THE PSP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I WANT IT TO COME OUT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back