SRB2 description by AI

Iamsonicelectronic

A srb2 mb user, native russian speaker
Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a 3D open-source Sonic the Hedgehog fangame that plays like a simplified version of the original Sonic Robo Blast with simpler visuals. It’s made by CrazyR0cker - lead programmer, audio artist, texture artist, and art director. Sonic Robo Blast 2 tries to fix the UI and speed issues present in the original version, but it’s still rough around the edges. It’s packed full of great music, bosses, and enemies. The levels have very interesting, colorful, and varied environments, making them fun to explore.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a 3D open-source Sonic the Hedgehog fangame that plays like a simplified version of the original Sonic Robo Blast with simpler visuals. It’s made by CrazyR0cker - lead programmer, audio artist, texture artist, and art director. Sonic Robo Blast 2 tries to fix the UI and speed issues present in the original version, but it’s still rough around the edges. It’s packed full of great music, bosses, and enemies. The levels have very interesting, colorful, and varied environments, making them fun to explore.
That it is all explained in SRB2 Wiki.So why would you do this?

That it is all explained in SRB2 Wiki.So why would you do this?
I don't think you read the actual post either because that's definitely not an accurate description of SRB2. LOL

Though, I can't say I don't agree the nature of the post is a little pointless

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back