SRB2 Christmas 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish that the this could be some actually good new levels, instead of some crappy old levels from centuries ago. Playing through the whole thing again made me realize that this really kinda sucked.

Have you tried the 2009 preview Ice?

[spoiler:0f644b48b2]It's a reimagining of Springing Around[/spoiler:0f644b48b2]

I have ten emblems, and at the recap screen after the credits, it said I unlocked the jukebox, but at the secrets checklist, it said I didn't unlock it. In addition, how do you get to the jukebox once you unlock it?

EDIT: Also, mirror mode unlocked just fine.

That's actually an odd bug. But if you've unlocked mirror mode you should of unlocked the jukebox. Check the secrets list. (The one where you select the secret you want to play)

It might have been caused by editing another secret or maybe leveing behind map 25. I don't know really

wait about a week or 2. In april it gets stuck in easter mode.

Or just use the parameter -noxmas (I think I got that right)

I think I found the problem with the unlockable. Save your save files because a fix is on the way. (Just like the last 2 years isn't it?)

Not the save file I was thinking of, but go ahead and hold on to that one too. The one I was reffering to is srb21225.dat
edit:Both files have been updated to have the fix.

Are you sure the new WADs are compatible with the old gamedata? I don't want to lose my gamedata over a bugfix.

Also, how do you get emeralds? I can't find any emerald tokens or anything of the like.

EDIT: Also, is Emerald Coast in the same level in classic mode and remix mode? I can't find it in classic mode where it was in remix mode.

In classic mode [spoiler:708e7a08ce]the entrance is to the right of where you start[/spoiler:708e7a08ce]

Is was moved for remix mode last year so as to make yo go through more of the level

And to answer your question. No they are not the same. Classic mode's Emerald Coast is the same as version .96.

If the Jukebox doesn't appear right away try getting to the screen that unlocks stuff.

OK, I have 41 emblems now, all I need left is to finish the game with all emeralds, and I still have no idea where any of the emerald tokens are, even though I found the emblems quite easily. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back