Srb2 chalenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncey

This is an idea. By srb2 challenges, I mean make something hard for people to do. You MUST do the challenge before you actually say it - and give out tips.

Rules: Character wads and level wads are allowed but any codes are bad.

You might want to tell us what character to use.

You can post a challenge at the same time as another but only 3 challenges at a time or it would be hard to keep track of them. When a challenge gets completed by someone that challenge is gone for a new one to come but you can stil say you completed that challenge though.

My challenge for you to do is complete mystic realm zone as Knuckles - no joke! The tip is you can climb on death blocks without getting hurt, and try and get the rings so you wont die as soon as you get to the boss part!

My grammar is bad I know, sorry.

I have done it!

Time: 4:03
Rings: 2 (lol)
Character: Knuckles
Method of killing boss: Glide through him and grab on to the nearest wall
so no rings are lost.

Now, I have a challenge: Try to get past GFZ1 in under 30 seconds. Yes, I have done it.

Now that is going a bit TOO far. Not even Mystic could do that, unless he was an expert at SocEdit and he found all the co-ordinates.

EDIT: I stand corrected...

>.>

Mystic made the mystic realm, so he knows where to look for the emblems, he's the one who placed them <.<

Since there can be 3 challenges running at once, here's another:

Task: Complete Mystic Realm Zone with Tails.
Rules: Strictly NO OBJECTPLACE!
Additional information: You may use SOCEdit for this challenge.
Prize: $10,000</sarcasm>

I have one.

Task: Beat mystic in a netgame by PWNing him with a score that excels his by 2000+
Rules: No super characters, screenshot of the scores screen =P
Info: YOUR GUNNA DIE
Prize: JTE's Holy hell, that dudes good prize, modified for netgames.

Ok, I really want to see someone do this.

But, can you do it without touching the floor except for at the start and at the teleporter?

AN OBVIOUS CLUE: You may use SOCEdit...

>_>

Challenge: Reset you game data (or move it somewhere), and Unlock ALL the secrets in a day

Difficulty: Uber Hard (Now If Time attack was unlocked for under 7mins, It'd be half as hard :P)

Try flying through the ring of rings in GFZ1 as Tails five times in a row without touching any of the rings.

JJames19119 said:
Try flying through the ring of rings in GFZ1 as Tails five times in a row without touching any of the rings.

Anyone who can fly at all can pull that off. Unless you mean without landing, which is slightly harder but still possible.

Here's a really evil one,

Task: As Sonic, Race through the game without dying once (level or boss) and you must be super sonic in each level and stay as him until you hit the finish sign. (shadow and other wads are not allowed, same with SOCs).

I do this every now and then but i suck because i always kill myself at the final boss and i don't always stay super sonic til i reach the goal. If someone can do that, I'll eat my hat.

You aren't very good, Halkel. Staying Super Sonic is simple, and CEZ3 is easy. Just pick up your dropped rings over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back