srb2 cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i went to www.ssntails.com and i downloaded some of his cartoons and that made me wondering why cant i make a sonic cartoon so i need a couple things

1:someone who has micromedia flash or any other animation software

2:somebody who is VERY good at drawing sonic characters on the computer

3:some people that will pitch in to do voices for the characters so who wants to help me? plz!

Cody Lackman said:
hey i went to www.ssntails.com and i downloaded some of his cartoons and that made me wondering why cant i make a sonic cartoon so i need a couple things

1:someone who has micromedia flash or any other animation software

2:somebody who is VERY good at drawing sonic characters on the computer

3:some people that will pitch in to do voices for the characters so who wants to help me? plz!

Do you mean www.ssntails.org Well there are chances of people helping you on flash animation.

The character's in the show are gonna be...well any character wad in the game oh and you can also include a character with your name and what he looks like k

Well I am good at drawing pics on computer and especially good at sonic pics.

My character is basically always a gold coloured sonic called SSJSonic but I would just be called Sonic anyways......

I would be a 6 ft. tall colossus of diamond with blade so sharp I could open wormholes (Scything Correspondence). I would either be an outside observer, or a deadly efficient hero.

I would be a me who doesn't care about this topic, because we need proof that you can actually do anything with this "cartoon" of yours.

Projects like this usually never get off the ground and are a waste of time and a waste of a thread. Feel free to make a new topic when you actually have something to show.

In other words, don't post about "omg my gratest idea" unless you have some proof that you have actually started something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back