Srb2 android port is back?

I got it and tried it, I have the Jeck Jims model for the goal ring mod on mine, I have it preloaded with execonfig, I've tried with adventure and modern sonic, whenever I go near the goal ring at the end of GFHZ, the game crashes, so I don't know if it's fully working yet because it was working perfectly fine with 2.2.9. Has this been happening with anyone else?

Last edited:
It seems to me that this version has issues with Lua because silver and metalt don't work well for me, silver can't pick up enemies and metalt can't swap play styles. (these are the ones I've tried so far), maybe they will iron out these issues in future updates, I checked the GitHub and you can let them know about issues they need to fix. Though it's pretty cool that the android version is still being worked on.

PS: I had to remove the goal ring addon for me to get this far. I'm sticking to 2.2.9 for now. (:

It seems to me that this version has issues with Lua because silver and metalt don't work well for me, silver can't pick up enemies and metalt can't swap play styles. (these are the ones I've tried so far), maybe they will iron out these issues in future updates, I checked the GitHub and you can let them know about issues they need to fix. Though it's pretty cool that the android version is still being worked on.

PS: I had to remove the goal ring addon for me to get this far. I'm sticking to 2.2.9 for now. (:
Yeah Silver is broken in 2.2.10.

Silver just needs an update.

If jimita is up to keep compiling, yeah, totally plausible although updates for the android port should be slower since well, jimita ain't forced to compile it everytime it updates, they have a life and all and probably have better stuff to do aside from that so while updates to the android port do seem to be a thing that'll happen it's not something that we should be expecting to happen too often.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back