SRB2 Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.A.C.

[LINK]

On the Newgrounds forum, some user posted that screen shot in a thread. Did any of you guys know about SRB2 being advertised like that on a site as popular as Newgrounds? I never noticed in the past due to the fact I use a site advertisement blocking Firefox extension. >_>

0_o
I never knew about that. Wait, SRB2 is free anyways, so why use InternetGameBox or whatever it is to play it?

It's a hoax. Duh. They're selling lots of flash games in a huge bundle (all of which are free anyway) and basically ripping people off of their money. Either that or they're spreading trojans. I never bothered downloading but I looked at the site.

Maybe we should put the "This game is not to be sold" disclaimer on bootup instead of shutdown? =P

Honestly, this kind of junk happens to all free software. It's depressing that mildly reputable sites are hosting the banner ads, though.

Mystic said:
Maybe we should put the "This game is not to be sold" disclaimer on bootup instead of shutdown? =P

U.S.E.L.E.S.S.!!!They just don't wanna listen.But if you just want to do this please use the letters in yellow like in the /me thing and with the letters that appear in the console and other stuffs please!It looks more important and nice. :wink:

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
I'm 100% sure you should do that because I always press Alt + F4 to exit the game.
Me too! I never use the quit game button. I always use the Alt+F4 because it's easier.

There spreading viruses, look at the user agreement it says that they don't gauruntee that there are no viruses and they won't do anything about it because you downloaded it, therefore acepting any viruses they give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back