• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Adventure (in no way affiliated with the current wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Tails

Noob2Pro in just 4 years
I'm developing a wad which will make the game much more enjoyable, and also pose new challenges. So far, I have changed all the levels to create a different effect. Please take note: I have not, and will not for a while, modified the map layouts in any way.

Here is the file. To run it, open the launcher, change the file-type to All Files, then pick the appropriate file.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwp5bo

EDIT:
Also, could you let me know how good it is, any improvements to make, etc;

EDIT 2:
The link has been fixed, just so you know.

EDIT 3:
I would appreciate it if someone could help me with the level design.

Things like:

New levels (no new levels yet).
Different emblem locations.
More secrets (when I get round to it).
Hidden levels (will come with the new levels).
MAYBE an even harder difficulty setting.

omg even harder then airiel garden on mystic realm and this sounds brilliant will it be harder then airiel garden

I'm not sure, because I've not even started making the custom levels yet. It's impossible to tell at this stage how hard the levels will be. All I know is, it will be one heck of a game. I hope...

I only threw this together in a week, so it isn't very good at the moment, but it will get better. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with level design.

Super.soc makes the super form throw out "thok" effects while running every half second period, and it makes the normal form throw up dust when running at full speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back