SRB2 2.0 ERROR?

Sonic_Gamer1315

Sonic_gamer1315Srb2
man, one day I was downloading version 2.0 of SONIC ROBO BLAST 2, I tried to enter it, when I entered, I minimized his window, then I came back, the screen became smaller and with a gray sonic with black eyes, but I closed it the game and uninstalled it, I was afraid I would get a virus, does anyone know what it could be?

All Pre-2.1 SRB2 versions do that. I don't know what exactly causes it, but it's usually fixable by changing the in-game video resolution. It doesn't mean anything bad.

man, one day I was downloading version 2.0 of SONIC ROBO BLAST 2, I tried to enter it, when I entered, I minimized his window, then I came back, the screen became smaller and with a gray sonic with black eyes, but I closed it the game and uninstalled it, I was afraid I would get a virus, does anyone know what it could be?
That is an old error with the software renderer.
A virus would likely try harder to be unseen.
Just don't minimize it if you use the software renderer.

As said above, this is a modern Windows bug. Windowed mode can fix the problem (though you'll only be limited to 320x200).
To fix the bug, all you need to do is change the video resolution, it refreshes the renderer.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back