SRB2 1.1 Video Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Looks like you guys don't pay attention all the way*

Look when you see the blue translucent platform. It's actually moving in X and Y positions.

The only thing I don't like about 1.1 is the new enemies >.< Thats why when it somes out im going to save it in a diffrent folder so I can play both.

I hope someone will make something like that, I can't say I like the new enemies.

I've grown used to them, really. I guess this is just like the removal of Zim.

Everybody whines about it, and then find a ton of zim.wad updates. But now, everybody forgot about him. And even better, forgot about the Taunt button. The only wads I know that actually has Taunts in the Character section are Zim and Mario.

So eventually, people will look back to the old enemies, and say "yuck!".

Actually I might be the one to bring back the old enemy sprites in the form of possibly 2 wads. Oldbaddies.wad and Ancientbaddies.wad

They really look good, but... to me, they look a little more menacing. And I don't think a small enemy the speed of a slug and with no form of attack is something to be feared.

Blue Warrior said:
They really look good, but... to me, they look a little more menacing. And I don't think a small enemy the speed of a slug and with no form of attack is something to be feared.
It is by n00bs =P

Karuno said:
MITH, SRB2 Riders used a special code for 2D - 3D transitions. It doesn't currently exist in srb2, they created it themselves.
Really.... I never noticed the transitions. But then again, I only added the levels....not the full pack. It seems that SEGA is finally looking toward the fans for help now.... *I point to Sonic Unleashed.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back