SRB2 1.09.4 Soviet Russia Mode

RedSRB2

Designing PolySonic OCs since 2022
Some of you veterans since Final Demo might know this,but there existed a mod which enabled Soviet Russia Mode. This a rather little parody edition of SRB2 where at each level there are few eggs to collect and you can somehow turn into a ring.At the end of each level,the character you choosed spins around and then at the results screen, instead of saying "Sonic passed act",it says "act passed Sonic". The most well known thing about this mod is the scene where Sonic talks about that the demo you played was the final demo and you shuld check out SRB2.org for info on future updates etc. The most of the cutscene is the same,altrough the ending of the cutscene was changed so Sonic had distorted voice and his eyes are bassed on a glowing red eyes meme.

What are your opinions on it?

you have the link of the mod? that could be great for my SRB2 Archive
I dont, sadly. But i do have a link of a video that confirms this mod exists:

Hm.
I don't know what this game mod ridicules russia (Wikipedia hasn't explained anything yet)
But it's likes funny.
Rings got sonic
Act passed sonic
Monitors breaks sonic! 🤣🤣🤣

that wasnt a mod was a feature from srb2JTE a modification of the source code of SRB2 here is the link:
Post automatically merged:

i think the soviet russia mod is recovered now

FORGET ABOUT THAT. THE FILE SRB2JTE.EXE SCARED ME ALOT
bruh i have found not srb2 i found supervirus 2

oh i found out that was a joke by the developer

just play a level for atleast 1 second and the Supervirus Blast 2 will not appear anymore

Last edited:
Wikipedia is NOT the source of SRB2 Information. The real one is SRB2 Wiki,where in that place you can find about Soviet Russia Mode and many more things about SRB2.
I KNOW!
Just srb2 wiki not talks of the "Russian reversal joke"
And I NOT BLIND.
Link on Wikipedia i found

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back