Srb for dreamcast question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,I just signed up to the forums because, im having trouble loading the game to my dreamcast. I looked at the forum post for it but, it didnt give much help because, most of the links and the guide link were unavailable. After much testing. Using the elf/bins and the Srb2 files with Boot dreams and made a disk juggler file. I finally got up to the black screen with green words. And after that it wont load. I will post a link to a video I made and put on youtube. (It might not show up). If you can help me it would I would be very thankful (Because I do not want to waste anymore of my brother's CD-Rs). And if i broke any rules im sorry. I did much research on this and could not find anything. So here's the link.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tToYTevdylk)

Oh, and by the way.At the end of the video it says.A wad not found or not valid.If that helps.Sorry for not telling you before =)

Gaaradude6969 said:
The working image is at DC evolution, download it, and burn it with Alcohol 120%.

I dont have alcohol 120% but, I have Disk juggler and Boot dreams.And also i think i need some sort of WAD file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back