sr_blueheaven.wad - Blue Heaven level pack 0.5 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks cool and all but. What about chaos zone? Is it complete? Sorry to get oof topic its just that I have been gone for a long time.

srb20069.png

I thought you removed the flamethrowers..?

Don't use FOFs for your snow in frigid peak unless you absolutely have to. Check out how Mystic does it in Midnight Freeze.

Yeah, all the robots have cloaking devices!
...And sometimes the rings, too.

Shuffle said:
I thought you removed the flamethrowers..?
I'm dead certain I did. Most of them, at any rate. Those must have been another case of sneaking back in as I restored a backup. I'll also be sure to fix the bad enemy placement. The checkpoint in question was added at the last minute and I didn't think about moving the crawlas further away.

And I'll do what I can with the snow. I've become accustomed to using intangible FOFs for it, as most of the snow in Frigid Peak is located along cliffsides.

concept map agreement

Well weve seen/made sand maps but NEVER an airship!!! i think you should do the airship!!! (this is on the bottom of the dl page)

This is a weird bug in BCZ1

Notice that in this lava where it falls down to another laval pit?
I don't take any damage, and its on a HOSTING NETGAME, which means that GOD MODE can't be turned on.(AND I WASN'T FLASHING BY THAT TIME ETHER.If you don't belive me try it and see...)

srb20000nu0.png
[/URL]
The none-damageing lava...

[/img]
right near the none-damageing lava, I take damage when its not a current...*when its like a waterfall only its lava.*

This happens to be near the start of the level.

Also another bug in BCZ 1

Near the end theres a lamppost but...its allbuggy,but when I jump there seems to be a platform there and I just go right into it.

srb20003vl3.png
[/URL][/img]

On MWZ2's old emerald spot, why is the slime still non-damaging? And I think there were a few other slime spots like that. And I thought it stunk horribly when I finished with all the emeralds (not all 7 hacked) and I didn't get any rewards. Not even Level Select.

And the last starpost on BCZ2 was turned on before I got there, meaning it's broken.

All of the bugs reported thus far have been fixed. Next upload will be as soon as I finish changing the snow in Frigid Peak to fake floors, which should in turn eliminate any slowdown in said zone if there was any.

Level select wasn't coming up because Aero Shrine didn't end the game properly when the boss was defeated.

SonicX8000, in the last screenshot you posted, that path should have been closed off and a race exit opened on the opposite end of the ground there. The starpost was meant to have been moved to the other side of the door and, has been now. For the next upload I've also added a sign with an arrow pointing in the direction of the proper exit while in race mode.

I'll probably also put the flamethrowers back in Burning Cavern for people who have ShufRB2. Hopefully these objects will be added to the official exe, as they are rather cool.

Spazzo said:
Looking good there, Tits. Haven't seen a quality level pack like this in far too long.

LOL!

Anyways, this is very fun. I enjoy this piece of art you call a level pack.

LOL yeah, everyone now notices that :P.

Yeah, I've always liked Blue Heaven (as it's called), and what Mystic said, I can't wait until the final version of this is out.

Next version is uploaded. I now have the version number appended to the zip archive's filename, for anyone who has had trouble keeping track of which version they have. This is 0.5.2, by the way.

In this release I've fixed all the aforemention bugs, reduced the enemy count quite a bit in Frigid Peak and Burning Cavern, converted most of the snow FOFs in Frigid Peak to fake floors, and added in some flamethrowers for use with ShufRB2.

I didn't download the new version, but I found this in Dark palisades act 2, not sure if this one has been fixed though

The black thing appears at the far right, also there is another glitch, the missing texture effect where Tails is flying down.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

For the black thing, click on the picture, and look at the far right.

Alright! Its finally coming close to Mystic Realm's total of zones. Special stages are alright too, but you should make a differen't music file for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back