• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! ZOMG

Do you like this?

• Average for a n00b to spriting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This sucks. A few good things here and there though...

• ZOMG THIS SUX YOU ARE ST00PID ROFL I LAUGH AT YOUR WORK!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help?
Here, im bored, so I decided to give you a head start:
bored3ei.png

It dosent have shading, nor hands, but at least its better than what you did.

Code:
- RECIEVE TRANSIMISSION... -
- DOWNLOAD COMPLETE -
- PLAY TRANSMISSION -
The transmission said:
Oh please. A worthless TV show character doesn't belong in a Sonic game, and if any of you disagree, then I no want to see ya no more.
Code:
- END TRANSMISSION -

You gotta admit though, the code tags are a good alternative font...

Super mystic sonic said:
2: Spongebob can't breathe above water, but in SRB2 he drowns underwater? Hm...

In the cartoons and games, Spongebob drowns in oil, which is basically the replacement for the oceans and water, etc.

And yeah, this skin looks a little inaccurate.

Yeah. This just sucked. No offense, but if you're going to make srb2 sprites, don't treat MS Paint like a crappy doodler designed for 8-year-old kids.

For one, you need a little more shading. use some slightly dark yellow in there. Otherwise, I guess it's okay.

But second, those are crappy holes. They're supposed to be dark yellow, and they're too freaking huge. You can probably see his brain through there (whatever size it may be).

Third, you made him a rounded cylinder. He is a soggy 2-dimensional rectangle, not a 1-dimensional rounded cylinder.

Fourth, the clothing his incorrect. The sprite's wearing a suit and brown pantlegs when it's actually supposed to be a white shirt and brown pants.

Fifth, you gave him fangs. Make the the teeth at least a pixel wider.

Sorry if it seems like I'm throwing a verbal grenade at you, but really, this sucks. The only effort I see in this was copying the pallettes. If you're still working on this, keep this things in mind.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of Spongebob Squarepants? I don't understand why he's popular at all since he bugs the living crap out of me.

EDIT: Typo

TheDarkArchon said:
Can someone explain to me the appeal of Spongebob Squarepants? I don't understand why he's popluar at all since he bugs the living crap out of me.
Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Most of the time, I agree. But there's the occasional line that's a good laugh...But it's few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back