spmoves universe competition

• Thread starter shadowsfollower
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowsfollower

i will be having a competition in spmoves universe, don't enter unless you have the spmoves mod and unlocked universe mode

a date is yet to be decided

Tell me, Shadowsfollower, have you calmed down since yesterday?

Edit: anyway, I dunno if I'll be bothered joining. That'd mean I'd have to download SPMoves for the millionth time.

Mystic said:
8. Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but using a forum to set up a netgame is clumsy and doens't work well. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channels #srb2general or #srb2fun on EsperNet.

Bigboi said:
Mystic said:
8. Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but using a forum to set up a netgame is clumsy and doens't work well. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channels #srb2general or #srb2fun on EsperNet.

it is not asking for a netgame dummy, it is hosting a compitition

How will you judge a competition of a co-op game? Are you all gonna start out at level 1 and see who can level up fastest? :roll:
By the way, while weapons that shoot (such as the handguns and JTE's Railgun) will be usable in the SPMoves version, I believe using them will cause consistency failures each and every time. Because the "equip" console command does not send over the network, so noone knows what you have equipped except you.

and this competition being hosted by you...is a game being hosted by Sonic robo blast,which is going to involve other people playing on the net with you...meaning its a netgame givin the title of a competition.Yeah its a net game dummy

However, competitons require planning in advance, which generally requires a message board.

Kizaharu said:
and this competition being hosted by you...is a game being hosted by Sonic robo blast,which is going to involve other people playing on the net with you...meaning its a netgame givin the title of a competition.Yeah its a net game dummy

say huh?

shadowsfollower said:
Kizaharu said:

say huh?
Shadowsfollower, you are dense.

Translation for the mentally challenged member: You are begging for a netgame, but are trying to sugarcoat it by calling it a "competition". And I ask again, when are you going to leave?

*summons an admin to lock this n00bish topic*

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
shadowsfollower said:
Kizaharu said:

say huh?
Shadowsfollower, you are dense.

Translation for the mentally challenged member: You are begging for a netgame, but are trying to sugarcoat it by calling it a "competition". And I ask again, when are you going to leave?

*summons an admin to lock this n00bish topic*

Ritz said:
However, competitons require planning in advance, which generally requires a message board.

You fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back