• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Spin the Hedgehog

Good or bad or something else

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Very good

• Very bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
awsgames said:
Well atleast it plays smoothly...
And why exactly wouldn't it? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Of course he doesn't, the name gives off a N00B scent, anyways, it is one ugly peice of work ain't it, and for crying out loud, hes wearing a Poncho, why in hell would Sonic the hedgehog wear a Poncho? Even if it isn't the real Sonic, this is just one nasty piece of work, even for a recolor......

I swear that this WAD will be in a long string of "My god what is that monstrosity you could ever call a Sonic recolor"

sadsonicwa5.jpg

Yeah, put a little more effot into it, blockey, very blockey

THE WAD SUCKS!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!

wtf is that??? a defecient sonic???
it looks like he had ran away from the hospital...

very crapy wad...

that wad looks a bit overpowered because of the lightdash and water run but i think people hate it because its sonic in clothes

When I saw him, I felt like falcon punching the screen and tearing out my hair ripping out my eyes! It's a Naruto sonic!
From the village hidden in the leaves
This is awful! [constructive critiscism] Next time, make a normal size pancho, shade the pancho, and don't make him have sonic's head! [/constructive critiscism]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back