What are you going to watch it on?

• Theaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Imax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Spiderman 3 Wii Vesion is getting bad reviews. :( I'm very sad. I guess i'll get a Nintendo DS game or something today... Movie seems to be doing really well though :D

I rented the 360 version of the Spider Man 3 game, and it's pretty decent, aside from the fact that it could've used an extra month in the QA department. There's a handful of camera/glitch issues here and there, but underneath, it really does have a core of gold. Then again, I have a pretty high tolerance for these kinds of things... Judge for yourself, I suppose.

I'd give it a rent if you're in a Blockbuster sometime with five dollars and nothing to pick up. It's quite fun.

Haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet. I plan on doing so this Sunday.

akirahedgehog said:
Looks like the Spiderman 3 Wii Vesion is getting bad reviews. :( I'm very sad. I guess i'll get a Nintendo DS game or something today... Movie seems to be doing really well though :D
Yay! PS3 & Xbox 360 got 8.8!

Guess what, Chaos? I think you're full of bullcrap about the ending. Nice that they should've had Peter go back to M.J. and be all sorry for what he did. That was a cool ending. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the ending. Enough said from me.

I bet there will be a Spiderman 4.
But when that happens, Tobey Maguire should continue acting as Peter Parker and Spiderman.
I lend out my Fathers old Spiderman Comics, kinda funny and some other enemys like that water guy and and and....
Here in Germany the Premire was on 28 April in 1 Cinema in Berlin.
In every other Cinemas it should go at 1st May, but i seen it on the 29th April, Neat isnt it ^^.

It has been confirmed that there will be a Spiderman 4. I think it will have Carnage in it. Well, I'm definitely going to have to see it on the first day because of Carnage. He's freakin' awesome.

M.V.P said:
It has been confirmed that there will be a Spiderman 4. I think it will have Carnage in it. Well, I'm definitely going to have to see it on the first day because of Carnage. He's freakin' awesome.
Yes it is a 95% chance of a Spider-Man 4 & Carnage you know why?
Anyone remember the piece of the symbiote Dr. Connors had? It could've made a spawn & made Carnage. It is similar to the comics.
Venom might return also. What if the bomb is a teleporter? The roomers about lizard is not true. He is in the game but they don't put it in the movie because people who don't play games didn't even know Lizard was part of the story.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
What if the bomb is a teleporter?

I think it is a teleporter. The explosion in the movie was kind of awkward plus in the comic and the cartoon show, he comes back.

Warning! Contains Spoilers!!!!

Not to piss anyone off, but I thought the movie sucked comepletely after the fight with harry... too much dancing, too much emo, and Venom... is a little twerp.

The symbiote was supposed to become a suit, not possess the old one or whatever it did... it's supposed to be a sleek black suit that can move on it's own and give Spidey the same abilities Venom later gets (like the symbiote shield). And if it just covers his old suit... why is parker naked when the symbiote comes off?

And why does he take his mask off so much in public? Why doesn't everyone know his identity now?!?! Brock could see his face at the top of the freakin' bell tower! how are people not seeing Parker swinging around buildings?

And Brock was supposed to be built... personally, as a big fan of the symbiote, I was greatly dissappointed by this movie.

Erik the Red said:
Warning! Contains Spoilers!!!!

Not to piss anyone off, but I thought the movie sucked comepletely after the fight with harry... too much dancing, too much emo, and Venom... is a little twerp.

The symbiote was supposed to become a suit, not possess the old one or whatever it did... it's supposed to be a sleek black suit that can move on it's own and give Spidey the same abilities Venom later gets (like the symbiote shield). And if it just covers his old suit... why is parker naked when the symbiote comes off?

Ok watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g76ZXL5BrHM&mode=related&search=
It consumes him and makes him a bit evil.

Watch part 3 and he takes out the black suit. And he is not really naked you can even see his boxers in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back