Speeded up music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

Heres how to do it

1. Download the "Bee Think MP3 WMA to WAV converter" i dont know the link but Google it
2. Go to the folder with all your music
3. Hold the left mouse button and move to a folder of your choice or your Desktop and click on "Convert to WAV"
4. Go to the Sound recorder (Start>Program Files>Accessories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder)
5. Click on "File"Then click on "Open"
6. Now look for the song you converted to a WAV
7. Click on "Effects" and click on "Increase Speed (By 100%)"
8. Play the song and it should be in its Chipmunk mode (lol)
9. You can also Reverse, & Slow down the song

I hope this ain't a Pointless Post

It might be. Some people use other WAV programs aswell.

I use one that can edit oggs and mp3s in their raw forms without conversion, not to mention there are many other (and better) conversion softwares around.

Am I the only person that hates Audacity for its terrible interface? Seriously, NGWave's interface is about ten times better than in any other program I've seen. So what if it's a bit lacking in features? NGWave makes up for it by actually having a somewhat workable and sensible interface. I mean, why do I need to slug through some stupid overcrowded filter menu in Audacity that isn't divided into submenus? And have to have a selection before I can apply any filters (which gets deselected after an undo, so that I have to reselect again)? That's just dumb. Nobody should ever have to put up with that when they do audio editing. And what about the terrible Preview function? I don't want my CPU to freeze while it plays only the first three seconds of the sound! I want to be able to hear the whole thing, and make changes in the filter dialog and listen to the preview change while I do so. NGWave does this, so why doesn't Audacity?

My media player can play any type of media at any speed, so I really don't need to convert files first or anything like that.

you wanna know how to do it in srb2?

use a music pack that sings words like ng-music (his world)
then use debug to put down the speed boots if u hit them the music speeds up/ just sayin

FoxBlitzz said:
Am I the only person that hates Audacity for its terrible interface? Seriously, NGWave's interface is about ten times better than in any other program I've seen. So what if it's a bit lacking in features? NGWave makes up for it by actually having a somewhat workable and sensible interface. I mean, why do I need to slug through some stupid overcrowded filter menu in Audacity that isn't divided into submenus? And have to have a selection before I can apply any filters (which gets deselected after an undo, so that I have to reselect again)? That's just dumb. Nobody should ever have to put up with that when they do audio editing. And what about the terrible Preview function? I don't want my CPU to freeze while it plays only the first three seconds of the sound! I want to be able to hear the whole thing, and make changes in the filter dialog and listen to the preview change while I do so. NGWave does this, so why doesn't Audacity?
Because Audacity is free and NGWave, best I can tell, isn't.

You get what you pay for. Honestly, I can live quite happily with Audacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back