Speed.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, Flash, .net paint, whichever, they all work. I suggest GIMP and MS Paint, I use photoshop, but unless you've bought photoshop you can only use it for 30 days.

Guitarplaya said:
Draykon said:
Guitarplaya said:
half recolor.
No, it's a full recolor. And a bad one at that. Recolors are always bad, don't even try.

Isn't Amy a recolor?
The official Amy, not really.

And of course, I'm exaggerating when I say "All recolors suck" after all, I'm an avid supporter of the "Shadow Android reaching to try and make the Sonic continuity suck less theory"
I'm trying to discourage fancharacters here. Because they do usually suck.

flygon said:
SHADOW IS NOT A RECOLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compare Shadow to the Super Sonic model in Sonic Adventure. See a resemblance?

Anyway. This sprite looks terrible. To me, it seems though you added some random outlines and unshaded splats of colour to a Sonic sprite, without even thinking of any sort of original ideas, while all the same not even put any effort into this.

Great.

(P.S: My mouseworks without the mousemat omgwtf)

At least he knows how to do a WAD, I dont, why do you think I make absolutely rubbish SOCS? If its a overpowered WAD Im in :D

flygon said:
SHADOW IS NOT A RECOLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flygonsn8.png

...?

I'm sorry, but you just throughly fried my brain.

He changed his sig after he realized that shadow it a recolor, which was shortly after his post. Doesn't anybody read all the posts?

my god! you people are....crazy or something if you think shadow's a recolor! and also since when does his super form make his skin bright yellow? it's supposed to be PLATINUM. i don't care what those bull sonic X shows say. oh and also for those of you that ARE crazy or insane>>>

FACT: shadow is not a recolor

another FACT: shadow hated sonic before the sonic 360 game.

yet ANOTHER FACT: i hate idiots...lol

subliminal fact: i am a smart idiot! YES!

okay...now you can argue over this total crap.

oh last second FACT: it's fun to be an idiot! ^_ ^

That only the fault of sonic team! there to many hedgehog in the story! about erm....20? i could name all of them but i wont....they should all die,only shadow and sonic should stay,why? well because they have they own game...and shadow is cool and emo.(YEA! shadow IS emo rofl)

knucky said:
That only the fault of sonic team! there to many hedgehog in the story! about erm....20? i could name all of them but i wont....they should all die,only shadow and sonic should stay,why? well because they have they own game...and shadow is cool and emo.(YEA! shadow IS emo rofl)

If your including fan made characters then yes.

jamgames said:
my god! you people are....crazy or something if you think shadow's a recolor! and also since when does his super form make his skin bright yellow? it's supposed to be PLATINUM. i don't care what those bull sonic X shows say. oh and also for those of you that ARE crazy or insane>>>

FACT: shadow is not a recolor

another FACT: shadow hated sonic before the sonic 360 game.

yet ANOTHER FACT: i hate idiots...lol

subliminal fact: i am a smart idiot! YES!

okay...now you can argue over this total crap.

oh last second FACT: it's fun to be an idiot! ^_ ^
You have no proof to say that Shadow isn't a recolor in there, so those aren't facts those are idiodic opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back