Speed Testing maps

GamingWithFroxy

New Mod maker
Someone should create a (not bc im lazy, its because idk how-) speed test, or an infinitely long straight road, to test speeds of modded characters!
I honestly really hope this thread gets attention, because it's really needed! (in my opinion.)

Attachments

• Sax The Hedgehog.png
    Sax The Hedgehog.png
    562.3 KB · Views: 41
in case you need, and also theyre all posted publicly here at the MB just look for them yourself, i have myself some wide open hangout maps made exactly for that, for example:

1- Character Test Zone
While this one has several hazards, obstacles and gimmics, it has a circuit surrounding the whole map. which is big enough to allow you to go incredibly fast. (Thought dont try going with the Rush Car, it hard to control when enough speed is stacked).

2- Looping Meadow
This one has an infinite loop highway of different kind, like, a regular highway, and a water and lava flooded tunnel for each case.

in case you need, and also theyre all posted publicly here at the MB just look for them yourself, i have myself some wide open hangout maps made exactly for that, for example:

1- Character Test Zone
While this one has several hazards, obstacles and gimmics, it has a circuit surrounding the whole map. which is big enough to allow you to go incredibly fast. (Thought dont try going with the Rush Car, it hard to control when enough speed is stacked).

2- Looping Meadow
This one has an infinite loop highway of different kind, like, a regular highway, and a water and lava flooded tunnel for each case.
OMG ITS YOU! I HAVE ALL OF YOUR MAPS (in CTZ there is no speed test thingy, but there is a race track thing, also, pls add like a tread mill thing to test speeds of characters?) I stggg bro, do you know how to make custom sprites for characrers????

OMG ITS YOU! I HAVE ALL OF YOUR MAPS (in CTZ there is no speed test thingy, but there is a race track thing, also, pls add like a tread mill thing to test speeds of characters?) I stggg bro, do you know how to make custom sprites for characrers????
allow me to repeat myself, there IS a thing to test a character speed, in Looping Meadow zone, the long ass tunnels, specially the one at the left from the spawn, which its a some sort of road, they all 3 are infinite tp tunnels that can allow you to run as fast as you can

allow me to repeat myself, there IS a thing to test a character speed, in Looping Meadow zone, the long ass tunnels, specially the one at the left from the spawn, which its a some sort of road, they all 3 are infinite tp tunnels that can allow you to run as fast as you can
OOOH i didn'y see that--

So, when you go to 1 player, and the little icons for all of the playable characters, im trying to make a custom one, bc im stuck with tails right now-
Oh you mean, have a different choice for a Bot, instead of the default one which its Tails, is that watcha mean?
I do swear i have seen one before, but im not sure what was it called but im sure i have seen a mod that allows you to change the bot for any SP game, and that they actually get saved
Post automatically merged:

Oh you mean, have a different choice for a Bot, instead of the default one which its Tails, is that watcha mean?
I do swear i have seen one before, but im not sure what was it called but im sure i have seen a mod that allows you to change the bot for any SP game, and that they actually get saved
Thought there IS several bot mods, like Foxbot, ExAI, Addbot, and many more, that im not sure if any of them save the bot you added on the savegame slot, but i do have the dejavu you DO can with one in specific, which im not sure, but i did heard you could do such thing with one of these.

Besides that one made specifically for that, which as said, i cannot remember its name

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help.

Thought there IS several bot mods, like Foxbot, ExAI, Addbot, and many more, that im not sure if any of them save the bot you added on the savegame slot, but i do have the dejavu you DO can with one in specific, which im not sure, but i did heard you could do such thing with one of these.

Besides that one made specifically for that, which as said, i cannot remember its name
Huh-

No this:

Attachments

• bandicam 2024-02-05 12-47-28-555.png
    bandicam 2024-02-05 12-47-28-555.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 45
  • bandicam 2024-02-05 12-47-30-794.png
    bandicam 2024-02-05 12-47-30-794.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 46

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back