Special stage soc. (spst.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Special stage soc.

GCFreak said:
kunucklees said:
This soc makes it so after every level you go to a special stage! Download link >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/6vs2en. Have fun! :mrgreen:

That's easy to do, without making an SOC. Just tweak all of the level's NEXTLEVEL header.
Yeah, I know. I first tryed to make it so you do all the special stages and then the levels but I could not get that to work. I'm not too good at socing.

Put the name of the file in the title of the topic, kunucklees. Use the Edit button in your first post to do so.

Shuffle..

You truely have nothing better to do in life do you Shuffle?
You act like "OMG IF YOU DUN PUT THE TITLE.WAD AS TITLE I R KEEL YOU" *shot*

That's what moderaters are here for. They advise what you should and shouldn't do, while admin beat you if you don't listen.

ZTaimat said:
That's what moderaters are here for. They advise what you should and shouldn't do, while admin beat you if you don't listen.
Fear...the..Shuffle *shot*

This is no laughing matter, Chao Reaper. Moderators can and will give out warnings to rule-breakers. In case you haven't noticed, there's a sticky at the top of this forum telling you that you must include the filename in the topic title. This makes it easier to search the forum for specific WADs someone might want or need. If you don't include the WAD filename in your topic title, you're disobeying forum staff, which substitutes a warning, or in severe cases, a ban.

Yeah, but this is a old topic from October. Somebody just bumped it, and Shuffle directly started saying the topic's title has to be the wads name.

Kunuckles didn't even had the time to check his topic!

PS: Is a topic title like this allowed?

Thok that kills Sonic! ( deaththok.soc )

You can see the name of the SOC, yet it does feature a general 4 words discription.

Damn, he's right. This topic was made three days before I made the sticky. Carry on, then. :(
*wears a PWNT hat*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back