SpazzTastic Community Pack! NEW RELEASE (mt_spazztastic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might actually be due to limits being purposefully placed on sector rendering size. It probably has a loop that is only told to sort through "this" many pixels going along the Z axis.

hmmm! ^_^

interesting level pack!

you got your match levels, you got your tag levels, and you got some unusual ones...

the diving one is quitre interesting, but...rail-homing? isn't that almost a guaranteed hit? might make it too easy.

the lobby was interesting too! the racing game was done well.

however...PLEASE! for the bowling and minigolf areas, MAKE THE AREA WITH THE STAUES (before the red line) NOT ICY! it makes it almost impossible to line up a shot!

and explain some of the mini games to me:

how, in the name of knuckles, are you supposed to move the statue in the basketball game? IT'S BOUNCING, making it impossible to move to start the game!

also: in the main lobby, there are statue generators, that shoot statues into this are with flames and red springs. WHAT IS THIS?

and: the area acessible by spindash only, WHAT THE HECK IS IT? I have absolutely no clue!

Aegix said:
and explain some of the mini games to me:

how, in the name of knuckles, are you supposed to move the statue in the basketball game? IT'S BOUNCING, making it impossible to move to start the game!

also: in the main lobby, there are statue generators, that shoot statues into this are with flames and red springs. WHAT IS THIS?

and: the area acessible by spindash only, WHAT THE HECK IS IT? I have absolutely no clue!

the bouncing gargoyal, you have to time it just right to move it, and you can stop it form bouncing that way

and the other two i dont really know about but played
*Tries the map AGAIN*

Aegix said:
the diving one is quitre interesting, but...rail-homing? isn't that almost a guaranteed hit? might make it too easy.

Actually no, rail-homing moves too fast to make in an auto hit... If your off by a little bit when you fire a rail homing, it simply moves slightly into the way.

Diver? Yeah, I remember asking ST218 to make that, after playing his contest wad. Basically, since you have to stand back, and the diver moves so fast, its to help the game from having the diver constantly win.
To be honest, you should try getting a 8-9 player diver game up sometime soon, its great fun if done right. ^.^

Spazzo said:
Diver? Yeah, I remember asking ST218 to make that, after playing his contest wad. Basically, since you have to stand back, and the diver moves so fast, its to help the game from having the diver constantly win.
To be honest, you should try getting a 8-9 player diver game up sometime soon, its great fun if done right. ^.^

i obviously can

New version of SpazzTastic Community pack released! New things:

- Bug's fixed in many levels
- Super Mario Battle Zone removed (Sorry playah, it was just too laggy)
- Arabian Nights added!
- Added level pictures
- Few other minor things

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/resn8s

DO NOTE that the documentation is not included in this release. If you still want a copy of the documentation, download the version in the addons section.

Nice! The match only zones are kinda boring, but the little-mini games are good fun! I like Tails (lovely map), Diver map(fun game), and the mini-game map(if everything goes well, its quite fun)

Narutopie said:
Make the link work again now
It wont work again T.T
FIX!

No, I don't take orders from people. Maybe if you asked nicely and I knew which version I had?

Narutopie said:
It wont work again T.T
FIX!
Uh, like Cueball said. Nobody here (To my knowledge) will take orders. We don't aren't working at Mickey D's after all.

metalsonic5555 said:
Narutopie said:
It wont work again T.T
FIX!
Uh, like Cueball said. Nobody here (To my knowledge) will take orders. We don't aren't working at Mickey D's after all.
Huh? You arent?! *Shot*
Oh well people can just get it at the main SRB2.org

In responce to the preceding posts, here is a link that, yaknow, works, for Spazztastic Version 2:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yl0du8
I'm waiting for Mystic's e-mail to go back online, and then I will be submitting this to the addons section.
Sorry for using sendspace; for some odd reason, I cannot get it to upload correctly on flatfilehost....

Well, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back