• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Spazzo? Making a character wad? Its hype time ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
metalsonic5555 said:
Oh really

No owl = FAIL
4891710943abd9031adc8.gif

.....*shot*

Back on topic...
More sprites! :D

hypev23qo.png

Of course, these arnt _all_ the sprites I have. Im not gunna show you every one of em =P.
And, yeah, Im getting the basic recolor done first, then the face and spikes.

nice sprites... just one little thing, the side view os spazzo waiting (the first sprite) looks like the Spike was pasted on, and it looks a tiny bit too light

but other than that, its good

FireLaserbeam said:
For Spazzo's stats, same as Sonic with Glide/Climb instead of Thok.

Since when do you decide? :P
And no, no more previews for a bit. I have alot of things that I need to work on, this one of em. :P

Looks like I didn't type that correctly :eek:, edited'd.

At least this recolor isn't crap like SMS, Flame, ect.

FireLaserbeam said:
At least this recolor isn't crap like SMS, Flame, ect.

Being a bit harsh aren't we? I like the sprites, I just thing their pictures suck. Terrible Sonic X edits.

whoa, when did _THIS_ get bumped? 0.0
Anyways, I feel lazy, so no more screens. :P
Gosh, now I feel like Shuffle and how he handles TML...
But, cause I feel like it, here is the latest version of moi sprite sheet!
spazzospritesheet6iy.png

Every darn sprite ever made of me is on it.

EDIT: Yes, I know some of them are missing the sonic face. you DO NOT know how hard it is to fix it on the sprite without making it turn out like MJ did. ^_~

EDIT2: Yayness! More GBA sprites!
EDIT3: Thanks Senku for fixing up the face! :D

Spazzo said:
EDIT: Yes, I know some of them are missing the sonic face. you DO NOT know how hard it is to fix it on the sprite without making it turn out like MJ did. ^_~

Yes I do, I just did it for you in five minutes o.o.

Like I said on IRC, you need more jumping sprites. A single orange ball for the Sonic 3 sprites isn't going to cut it. But then again, this is probably a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back