Space Channel 5 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
↑ → ← ↓ ♥ ♥ ♥~
------------------
I just got this game earlier this month and for some reason fell in love with it. Even if it is just like a horrible campy 70's sci-fi gogo movie. It's fantastic for some reason.
So far on "part 2/SE" I've beaten both worlds and have only gotten 100% on missions 1 and 5.
On the first game... I've been having some timing issues. Even though I still beat it, it's really hard! The timing's very screwed up in that one!
So you guys play at all?

Also... I need Superstars again to play it with the Eyetoy... ¦▷
And I hope for a Wii one... That'd be insane.

I never got past the first boss on the first game, but the game was awesome and would be perfect for the Wii. Who knows, with Ulala being a secret costume in Volcaloid (SP?) it could make Sega think about it.

Isn't this like a psudo DDR/Memory game? I remember seeing videos about this game but never actually bothered into it anymore.
I do think it's interesting though.

Bigboi said:
Rez is better.
That's debatable, sure rez is a unique shoot em up/music thingy but it too short for my liking, plus I was able to complete all of the 4 levels in under an hour but the music, it just make's it awesome, however I find this and space channel 5 the same in terms of greatness, which is saying quite a lot as i enjoy these two games greatly (Even though I never beaten the first boss in the first game of SC5 T.T)

Rez is cool looking. I've never played it but it does look entertaining. I love the old retro feel that SC5 gives off though.

And I wish that when they ported the first to the ps2 that they'd give it "part 2" timing. In that game it was a lot more flexible.

The Superstars one looks fun. I really need that game again...

super said:
Bigboi said:
Rez is better.
That's debatable, sure rez is a unique shoot em up/music thingy but it too short for my liking, plus I was able to complete all of the 4 levels in under an hour but the music, it just make's it awesome, however I find this and space channel 5 the same in terms of greatness, which is saying quite a lot as i enjoy these two games greatly (Even though I never beaten the first boss in the first game of SC5 T.T)

There are 5 levels, the last of which is incredible.

Bigboi said:
super said:
Bigboi said:
Rez is better.

There are 5 levels, the last of which is incredible.
I know that, but I couldn't unlock the last one for some reason (XBLA version)

Get 100% analyzed throughout all of the levels. Trust me, playing Rez without playing level 5 is like missing out on half the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back