• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SP Side Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox34

I have prompted the idea of a single player themed contest on the side, but I figure now it'd be better to post it on the MB as an idea. If we ran a small one act single player level contest, with say a longer deadline than the official contests, and a theme to base the level off of, would anyone be interested in doing it?

Yes, we already tried this and it didn't work. Besides, the official contests pretty much don't have a single deadline anyhow, since if you miss the deadline you can just enter in the next time period. 2 months is plenty of time, it's just that everyone rushes to do their entry the last week. The reason I have it at two months now isn't to give people more time, it's to make is so people only do last minute entries 6 times a year, which makes it less routine =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back