• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Soviet Russia Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: wow... so many posts with this topic...

Penopat: you used XWE right? wel you have to use the backup files that it creates, thats how i got this wad working

Foxblitzz: i might use diffrent animations for rings... Nice idea!

Bouncey: i dont think i'll make eggman, ZIM. zim was taken out, so i dont think its a good idea to put him back in

Draykon: you can help out with whatever you want, all i need help with is the Ring character wad

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Bouncey: I don't think I'll make eggman, ZIM. zim was taken out, so i don't think its a good idea to put him back in

Maybe you should make Eggman Super Sonic then.

(Edit)Oops pressed submit to many times.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Draykon: you can help out with whatever you want, all i need help with is the Ring character wad

I wasn't asking if I could help, I was just saying that that's what I would do. It's a way of making a suggestion.

i see... well... i've been thinking on something else... like making the normal start (if it was in the normal srb2) of the map, the finish, and vise versa

Someone was once going to make a reversed SRB2 like that. Only it would just be reversed, no Rings collect YOU. It was addressed that CEZ would be impossible.

well... you can switch the tags and make sectors for the doors on the other side

(EDIT: will anyone offer to help with the ring character wad?)

Sorry for bump...but the link is not working... I sense much yelling at for me... :oops: Sorry, but I must have Soviet Russia Blast 2... I bet I'm gonna get banned for this...Right? * runs away before Draykon posts*

sith12345 said:
Sorry for bump...but the link is not working... I sense much yelling at for me... :oops: Sorry, but I must have Soviet Russia Blast 2... I bet I'm gonna get banned for this...Right? * runs away before Draykon posts*

If a link does not work. You can PM the creator of the file to see if they will post a new link for you. It is better then bumping an old topic. If they say no, then there is not thing about it.

Yeah. Nice year bump you did there. (Sarcasm intended)

I'm not working on this anymore because JTE already programmed this. Why don't you use his EXE instead of this wad? His EXE has a programmed version of Soviet russia blast 2. Better than what I would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back