Sorry this is silly, Im 100% Confuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this is odd...

1. What do the 7 emerald do to the characters?

2. Where can I get the aramgedon shield. I've been playing the Adventure game and I find none in the game...

Sorry for my silly question but I need the answer badly...

1) The 7 chaos emeralds are a sort of 'bonus' in the game. They allow you to unlock another level to play, and if you play as Sonic, Get all the emeralds, collect 50 rings and thok... you'll see.

2) Armageddon shields in SRB2 are VERY rare. There are a few in the game, just hard to get to.

yah ZTaimat you took the words right out of my mouth.
getting the emeralds as sonic may seem hopeless but it is not it is hard but not impossible.

shadowysonic said:
getting the emeralds as sonic may seem hopeless but it is not it is hard but not impossible
I think it is harder with the other characters. I just was able to get them all because of sonic's speed... :?

How about rather than going through the trouble of getting them with Knux, just get them with Sonic, and use level select to get all of them.

(Yeah, using Level Select once you have all the emeralds, gives you all the emeralds)

Jeez, this went from a simple answer from me to him, to everyone trying to get in on the fame...

Jackasses <<

Draykon said:
How about rather than going through the trouble of getting them with Knux, just get them with Sonic, and use level select to get all of them.

(Yeah, using Level Select once you have all the emeralds, gives you all the emeralds)

You put in reverse. Knux should be Sonic, and Sonic should be Knux.

ZTaimat said:
1) The 7 chaos emeralds are a sort of 'bonus' in the game. They allow you to unlock another level to play, and if you play as Sonic, Get all the emeralds, collect 50 rings and thok... you'll see.

2) Armageddon shields in SRB2 are VERY rare. There are a few in the game, just hard to get to.

Thanks for the reply...

I manage to use Hex-code of my save file, and thus I'm able to play with 7 emerald at the starting game.

I've been wondering to-and-fro but I never find any Armagedon shield... I wonder in what level I can find them?

Any way thanks for your answer.

And for the other, please answer my question... I'm confuse what you all guys are disscussing about... Any way this is my second time I read and write forum in English...

ZTaimat said:

Thanks for the reply...

I manage to use Hex-code of my save file, and thus I'm able to play with 7 emerald at the starting game.

I've been wondering to-and-fro but I never find any Armagedon shield... I wonder in what level I can find them?

Any way thanks for your answer.

And for the other, please answer my question... I'm confuse what you all guys are disscussing about... Anyway this is my second time I read and write forum in English... Not use to read chat verb and all-sorf-of-a-kind. Sorry...

The armageddon shield is found in GreenFlower 2.
Be Tails or Knuckles and go to that big area to your right when you start.
Follow that path untill you find a part with a wall.
Follow these screenshots:

There is the cave with the shield that you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back