Sonicrawla

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the name, I thought of a Sonic head with Crawla Wheels. Anyway, as the people above said, this had been done about 4 or 5 times now. Good idea to make a map to show the soc with.

I was expecting this to be A Crawla designed to look like Sonic a bit, but this is just another generic Sonic enemy thing.

Funnily enough, I just saw this topic while I was in school (We were testing the new laptops, they kick awesome. :D) and when I saw the pictures they funnily enough had me anticipate the time for me to come back home and release that retuned n00bhogs.soc

...wait...

I found out a weird glitch with this. First go into dat map, then turn on god (trust me, your gonna need it) and then get in the middle of all of the enemies, (what did I tell you?) and then add sonicoverdrive.wad. Then switch to sonicoverdrive. Watch what happens!

Dude.

THEY'RE FREAKING WADS AND SOCS THAT MOD THE GAME. Stop asking questions about things that happen when adding multiple ones, because THEY ARENT GLITCHES.

This may be interesting *downloads then plays* ... OM*G! It is soooooo weird yet so fun to tease the sonics in SRB2JTE with the bots.

Jacy said:
This may be interesting *downloads then plays* ... OM*G! It is soooooo weird yet so fun to tease the sonics in SRB2JTE with the bots.
Hows that fun? It only takes 1 minute to make this.

Also old topic.

What I mean is that it is fun to make a bot appear and watch some of the Sonicrawlas chase after.

I found a weird glitch. (do this in "SRB2JTE") It only works in multiplayer mode.
1. add the wads: sonicoverdrive(the most recent updated version), hms123311, chaos0, stailsoverdrive, knuxoverdrive, and me-drone in that order after adding the sonicrawla map.
2. Go to the SA-city map (map map23) , switch your character to hms, then type map map01 -force, kill a few hogs, switch to tailsoverdrive, charge a spindash, and let go.
If it works you will start spawning THOUSANDS of sonics with your color while spindashing. They will start attacking you like crazy!
You will know if it is working when, you are charging the spindash you will start getting points for dead enemies and animals will start appearing.

I FOUND THIS RANDOMLY WHILE PLAYING!

asdfs

SOCs clearly aren't meant to work with other SOCs or WADs with SOCs in them. Don't think it's such a "cool freaking trick!!!" when it really isn't. It's just a game having an error due to you adding loads of crap to it, making it do what it shouldn't.

You don't have to be mean about it. I was just stating that there was a glitch in it. GOD!

Jacy said:
You don't have to be mean about it. I was just stating that there was a glitch in it. GOD!
Last I checked, he wasn't being "Mean!" about it at all. He simply said it in an emotionless tone, which isn't "mean!". And, also, did you even try to read his post at all? He was explaining how it wasn't a glitch.

Well last I heard a glitch was, "An event that occurs that doesn't or shouldn't really occur when you do something in the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back