SonicGL Leaked? Seriously guys, how gullible are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't believe you, cueball! D:

I said if you gave me PROOF, I would. I did assume it was a joke, but I thought at the time I assume too much, so I asked for proof.

Cueball, ya know you didn't give any indication at all that you were joking, who knows, you could have gotten it from someone, we didn't know.....

Edit:

Cueball said:
Also, anyone that PMs me about it now will in fact be linked to a program that has a "Loading SonicGL" splash page, while it prints lines of text into numerous text files causing a massive build up on your Hard Drive...

Are you telling the truth about that, because if you are, I would like to see the source code for that..............or is this another lie?

JEV3 said:
Uhh... it has already been released... And it isn't a leak... and...

Sonic X-Treme? Where?

Actually I've got that thing downloaded, just never felt like opening it... One on the net is a hoax one isn't...

SonicGL is probably more hyped up than it ought to be and probably isn't very great. Which may be why it hasn't been released so as to save embarrassment from the maker(s).

Heh, I sure gave a start when I saw SSN's name on the list...
I dunno where it is exactly, but I've seen youtube videos of someone playing it before. I wanted to get the game from ther person playing it, so I asked the user that uploaded the video and he told me that he wasn't the one playing it, he got the video from somewhere else and posted it up. As for a ROM, where'd u get a from from Sonic Xtreme from? Not saying that it's not possible, but it is a very rare game being that it was never released.

Rival said:
I lol'd at what Kaysakado said. He goes off topic talking about a rainbow server. XD
It's true! Go get the EXE Cuebball's server uses, then join. Then check the console, it will say:
Welcome to Cueball's Dedicated Server.

Kaysakado said:
Rival said:
I lol'd at what Kaysakado said. He goes off topic talking about a rainbow server. XD
It's true! Go get the EXE Cuebball's server uses, then join. Then check the console, it will say:

I hax the game ^_~

I only half doubted that SonicGL may have been leaked, but I couldn't give a damn either way. :P

I already have a 3D Sonic game on my computer, and it's more customizable than Jesus. Wake me up when someone tops that off.

Jesus is customizable?

Oh wait, right... look at the 20,000+ Christian denominations/spinoffs. :P

cueball61 said:
Kaysakado said:
Rival said:

I hax the game ^_~

Cueball, quit hiding the EXE. Post a download link so we can play your server.

Why don't you post a download link on Sendspace or some place like that instead? Then there'd be no reason to close the link.

• Oh dear god....I feel like a complete moron now. Thanks, cue for my putting my message there. I shouldn't of bothered pming you for it. I hate hoaxes.
  • Your's truly,
  • the gullible SS,p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back