• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic_ultima.wad *Verison 2.5* Zone 1 remade!

Is this good?

• Yes, I like this WAD.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but you could do better...

• No, it's bad and not that good.

• DO IT NOW! I WANT TO PLAY THIS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just learned how to make my own sprites.

I have changed the emeralds,so I'll post a screenshot of them.

I have 3 music files THAT I DO NOT OWN, Don't start yelling at me for stealing the music,I am just using it till I can find my own music.

I have my own music but it's in MP3 only.(Yes,I know it has too much space used.)

hyper apc, I would recommend you shut that yap of yours before one of the Admins shuts it for you.

Anyway, SX8, I tested this recently, and I have a few things to say:
First, I noticed the horrid item placement. The rings were everywhere, and when they weren't, they were clumped together in too massive amounts. Bad. Also, I felt like I was constantly going through recolors of the first two levels: The open plain with high-rises and the square cave. Again, bad.

The best level here was zone 3 act 1. The item placement was spot-on (compared to your other maps, at least), and there was originality in the level design. (AKA it wasn't always square. V_V) I would've included act 2 in this, but it felt like you were trying to economize (sp?) on your sector tags. Also, there were too many enemies.

Alright....

It's a demo jeez...meaning I added too many stuff.

I'll get rid of some stuff.

btw,I am just aoubt done with Zone 6-1, and special stage 4.

I think these are good releases so far, but there are alot of random boxes that may contain the yellow sheild and these levels have alot of rings in them. I"m not saying that this ruins the levels or anything, but by the time I got to level 6-1 I had over thirty lives.

This mod is one of the best I have seen, The long levels were fun and my favorite was probably Crisis Ship 1 or leaf jungle. Keep it up.

Atleast someone likes it without ranting...

Basicly, you going to need those lives if you plan on making it toguhrt a VERY HARD ZONE.(Not telling =P)

BlueZero4 said:
hyper apc, I would recommend you shut that yap of yours before one of the Admins shuts it for you.
I would recommend that you let US handle it instead of saying the equivalent of "just wait 'til Mystic sees this". Honestly, I think we went over this just a few months ago (though perhaps not you, specifically).

So, have you made any changes to Zone 6-2? because for some reason the level doesnt finish, I was running around for about 30 minutes trying to find a way to get out.

Good news everyone...

This can go all the way to Zone 6-1. Without being delayed by none pathways leading anywhere.

I have done a remake of Zone 5-2 *it's bad, ignore it, I was in a rush.But it could be good.*

Speical Stages have there own music now. DANGER! Around 50 MB!

The final boss in Chaos angel will have it's own music *More MB in it -.-*

I will make a hidden stage as an unlockable.*Not till final release*

After I have done Zone 6, I'll update it.

And there's been many delays,I had homework...

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE NOT MY SPIRTES.I had a feeling these would maybe go good with the Level Pack.

Things that are NOT mine.
Black crawla *Just last seen in Mystic_realm 2nd quest*
Blue buzz *Fast,+ annoying.*
Blue jetty striker *Drops slime,also like a deton,He comes to you at fast speed.*
Red jetty gunner *Hard to kill,trust me*
Egg fighter*I'm sure you know about it in Mysitc_realm*
Egg crystal*OMG! it's from Mystic_realm.It owned my boss I was making...-_-*

[/img]

ARGH! I'm owned...

I removed the music files for the special stages.

It's at 7MB now.

By the way, link updated,I have done up to Zone 6-1,Next is Zone 6-2.

yo SONICX8000 Remember me i helped you test your wad PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEHelp me make a wad tell me how to upload and I need sprites PLEASE also you should post on my :oops: i forgot wait :roll: :? my topic page its new :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :D :) :P :D :) :( :x :wink:
THX

You do know having ten vowels and/or smilies in a row makes people not want to help you, right?

And you do know that it doesn't make sense to quote that same, painful message again when it's right above you, right? -FB

You too. -FB

Was that even called for?

Boinciel said:
You do know having ten vowels and/or smilies in a row makes people not want to help you, right?

What he said -_-.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of coruse,Zone 6-2 will be building tops,and if you fall, you die.

I have teaked the egg slimer a bit, I put in more axis points(Zone 6-3), and the egg slimers spawns copys of himself,looking like he telports.Hard if I put in more than 1 egg slimer, it make himself go faster. Also, VERY HARD TO HIT!*

I call it the *EGG TELEPORTER*

And the boss in Zone 3-3, It's call EGG CLONES.*Just add more than 1 eggman*

*Note:Those bosses do not need any soc's.*

So many ideas I have without the soc's...

Wow, not too bad. A couple weird parts here and there, but not too bad. Heck, once I learn more about this whole map creating buisness *still having trouble with it*, I may be able to help you with this. But I'm still not that very knowledgeable.

Off Topic: This is Silver the Echidna/Blue Knuckles/Ultimate HyperSonic, I played in your server last night, where a lot of ppl were begging for lives. -_-; That Prismatic level thing.... I HATE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back