• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic_Reborn Sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming-Nightmare

NEEEEEEEEEEERD
reboa1_by_flamesthefirehh-d6yhuqe.png
I've wanna show to to yah' for how it looks.I know, the spikes.

It looks like our good old soinc woke up with bedhead. Or even worse, like he got in a car accident and smashed his quills. The poor thing! :(

Oh, I believe you showed me this on Skype. It looks okay, but try to fix the feet and hands. The spikes are the most important part you need to fix though. I mean come on, it's like he's been plugsocket fingering. You know what I mean right?

Oh, I believe you showed me this on Skype. It looks okay, but try to fix the feet and hands. The spikes are the most important part you need to fix though. I mean come on, it's like he's been plugsocket fingering. You know what I mean right?

Isn't it meant to look like that? If he makes them normal, it will just be another sonic with a different style. At least let him change the spikes a bit.

As mentioned earlier, hands, feet, and I want to add, the head is sorta towards the left, unless sonic reborn means he fused with nearly headless nick.

The pose is stiff, the linework is wonky, there's zero contrast, the colors are too dark, it has pillowshading out the ass, the hands make no sense, the feet are facing us dead on when SRB2's front sprite perspective isn't like that, and its overall very small. It also doesn't look very much like sonic in the quill area.

I would like to point out the design idea is pretty good. Considering most people are giving negative reviews... All it needs is some work. I agree the hands could be better. The spikes are okay... You could make them better though.

It still looks hideous. The problems present with the original, other then the wonky posing, are still there.

It would be nice if you could state the problems, other than his spikes not being the same as every single other sonic wad in the whole world. If it's really just the spikes, that's ridiculous. Like I said before, if he changes the spikes, it will just be another Sonic wad that's just the same as regular sonic except with a different style of drawing.

It would be nice if you could state the problems, other than his spikes not being the same as every single other sonic wad in the whole world. If it's really just the spikes, that's ridiculous. Like I said before, if he changes the spikes, it will just be another Sonic wad that's just the same as regular sonic except with a different style of drawing.
Clearly you missed the point...
The pose is stiff, the linework is wonky, there's zero contrast, the colors are too dark, it has pillowshading out the ass, the hands make no sense, the feet are facing us dead on when SRB2's front sprite perspective isn't like that, and its overall very small. It also doesn't look very much like sonic in the quill area.

I tried to make it SADX like Idle, that's why the sprite look like that. I tried making Sonic Spikes look like the fan movie one.Or IF that doesn't work, it's because I tried to make it from reality.

Sorry for not posting this earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back