• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sonic_coop.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm making a sonic coop wad for boom."why use boom?"
Because it will be going on dsdoom too.It wont be a huge project either,(probably just 7 levels)but there will be custom enemy,weapon,gfx sprite's.so those with dsdoom that like sonic wads will have fun with this.
if anyone is interested in helping out you are welcome to do so,just reply pm me "chance's are I'll be doing this my self anyway.but if you would like to test a demo of this I will upload it to "filefront" and attach a URL to my reply.

Proof?Why do I need proof that I can map and edit wad's?If I say I'm going to do "Most of my own project"then why do you need proof?Whatever if this doesn't interest you then please don't stay here, you'll just get bored of this DOOM wad.And it is sonic related and I believe that sonic robo blast is based off of a doom port,and if this post doesn't belong here, then move it somewhere else :)

FANADICALCOWHEAD said:
And it is sonic related and I believe that sonic robo blast is based off of a doom port,and if this post doesn't belong here, then move it somewhere else :)
You posted in ProjectGeeker.org forum which has nothing to do with SRB2. ProjectGeeker.org is an other site owned by the creator of SRB2(SSNTails). Aslo don't tell the admins what to do or they might do something else to you.
FANADICALCOWHEAD said:
Proof?Why do I need proof that I can map and edit wad's?If I say I'm going to do "Most of my own project"then why do you need proof?
If we let people post without prof of there projects then we would have hundreds of joke topics. Topics were people saying that they are working on a project when they really are working on nothing. Then no one would go to our forums because it would be filled with empty promises. Our whole community would go up in flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back