• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic07(still in the making)

Do you want a new sonic to have a great time with?

• OMG this LOOKS HOT FINISH IT NOWWW*dies*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its gonan be bad dont finish it

• uhh idk giev me like 6 more days maybe idk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm sonic the hedgehog/gsonic I'm making a wad called sonic07.wad I can draw very well its not a recolor like some other wads. note this is my first topic would happy to have suggestions. any way heres the screens and if this wad gose well i would be making more heres the screens well not screens just pic's of the wad...sorry I'm new at posting so feel free to say anything. and this wad will be shorten this is all still in the progress

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z102/gabesonic_2007/?action=view&current=sonicrun1.png[/img]

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z102/gabesonic_2007/?action=view&current=sonicrun4.png

this wad will include:

Supersonic

tunt/no tunt

in his world music

leave me a message or comment on what u want this wad to do. lesson for what the people want...that sounded corny but its true :mrgreen:

Type in complete sentences so you don't get banned. I also suggest going to the link in my signature that leads to the rule section of the forums.

I don't see why this is not a good idea I'm gonna make knuckles and shadow too. And maybe the whole gang it would look better then next gen sonic wad thats for sure. please note that this screens are still in beta so when its done its gonna look better. >.> I'm also making it case the other sonic wads aren't fun and who cares about the out line what matters is how good its drawin just don't count your seeds before they hatch it matter what the wad dose how fun it is i will be making knuckles or shadow not just all sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back