• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule 2: No flaming or trolling
people are so, impatient, JUST WAIT, IT IS NOT THAT HARD, IF YOU ARE MAD ABOUT THE MOD NOT RELEASING YET, DON'T TALK IN THIS THREAD AT ALL!
bro dont bring this again or I will slap you. ShonenJump was given a warning and said sorry and modartors of the MB are a aware of him, so stop it
or else you are showing me that you INDEED want drama
Post automatically merged:

god this is getting WAY too oftopic

Last edited:
I'll just make a basic response most of you probably already know.

For those of you wondering why it's "taking so long" if you were in the discord, you'd know about what Blur has been up to.

To recap:

Blur has spent some of his free time making other sprites of other characters (yes, he's been adding some more, small tweaks to X-Sonic's sprites too) and he's been taking the time he needs.

Please, and for the love of god, stop, begging for this mod to come out.
He's taking the time he needs, and quick reminder:

He's making these sprites in his free time, not on his computer 24/7 making sprites just for you beggars to see.

I am sorry if this post comes across as aggressive or mean, but I cannot stand seeing the endless whining on a W.I.P thread related to sonic the hedgehog of all things...
wait, so he is making more Sonic X characters besides Shadow and Sonic now? epic.

it looks like he also doin nazo.. which is sick
He literally said "The last one was for fun." when posting the sprite of Nazo.
Take a look at what the "last sprite" is.
xforms-png.114773

bro dont bring this again or I will slap you. ShonenJump was given a warning and said sorry and modartors of the MB are a aware of him, so stop it
or else you are showing me that you INDEED want drama
Post automatically merged:

god this is getting WAY too oftopic
i did NOT see his apology, so mb
and i also do NOT want to cause drama either >:/

Last edited:
i did NOT see his apology, so mb
and i also do NOT want to cause drama either >:/
which is why you need to understand not to crap on someone without understanding more about whats happening. I get that you were trying to "help" by telling him to wait. tho still sometimes its better to get a deeper understanding of whats happening before talking about it

god dam it... guys are you kids.. lets all stop that.

also kirby mania I don't see you discussing the problem.. you just link us to what RedLilyQueen says.
you kinda dont discus the main problem area when someone asks about the mod's release. sure it explains about it and talks about not annoying the devs. which I understand but dont you think its better to discuss a problem rather then linking them to a post.. sure its good and its nice that you are doin that, but really I think discussing a problem is WAY better then linking to a post
I am aware that that post wont solve all the problems people have, but honestly I couldn't care less about solving all the problems. Like I told Boing it simply isn't worth it so what I'm doing is an easy to solve a couple problems which is all I have the will do to. If you really want solve all the problems then I wish you good luck.

I am aware that that post wont solve all the problems people have, but honestly I couldn't care less about solving all the problems. Like I told Boing it simply isn't worth it so what I'm doing is an easy to solve a couple problems which is all I have the will do to. If you really want solve all the problems then I wish you good luck.
thanks for understanding. tho you kinda miss understood the point here.
I just called you out for spaming and not trying to understand the problems. just adding on the problem.

so simply try NOT to post that post again. its really just spamming at this point..
also here I'm trying to discuss as much problems here as possible to fix this thread. so ya yet again. thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back