• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please stay on topic? i don't want to see this forum get locked just cause people are using it like a chat room
Ever since my last comment I've been keeping up but I've refused to say more, not sure if I'd be overstepping a line.
i'm glad someone else finally said it, because I can't help but look at the thread and think "Man, these people are using it like a Discord server".

I'd also like to ask everyone around here to please control yourselves? I've seen at least one or two people come in here possibly without reading the rules, much less understand what not to do with a thread that is unfortunately getting closer and closer to being locked as a result. :dramahog:
EDIT: And before anyone quotes / replies to me: This is aimed towards the people that aren't behaving correctly. If you did nothing wrong (For example: you stayed on topic and did not repeatedly kept talking in here as if it was a public chat), then this is not aimed at you.

Just so I don't unintentionally perpetuate this cycle, I wanna say this about the mod:
That trailer from the Direct left me hyped as hell! Not sure if I had forgotten the kind of depth the mod would have, but I looked at everything and was taken aback from just how much there is in it!
Good job to everyone involved, and hope the remaining development goes smoothly! :wonderful:

I dunno how many times I've watched the trailer but I swear it's amazing
I never even heard of the japanese sonic X intro and now that I heard it it's a fkin banger
Goodluck on the mod and take as much time as you need

Post automatically merged:

Alr whos exited :threat:
definitely me, i like when the bosses get a little challenging, even when you feel like an absolute god and could possibly instakill them.
Post automatically merged:

well early blur said he wanted to put dark in somehow
i just went off that.

its earlier in the thread if you want proof
ah interesting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back