• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was gonna do that
mm nice number
... Alright, I think things were fine until people started commenting solely for the heck of the page numbers.
Friendly reminder to you guys (including @KitKatiscool ) that we shouldn't bump threads solely for the heck of it!
It happened to the Adventure Sonic thread and I think either one or more threads, and they got locked because people couldn't control themselves.
So please, do try to NOT veer off topic and get this thread locked! Much less get warnings if your comments get reported for it!
Sorry if I was harsh about this, but I couldn't in good conscience leave it alone either :dramahog:

... Alright, I think things were fine until people started commenting solely for the heck of the page numbers.
Friendly reminder to you guys (including @KitKatiscool ) that we shouldn't bump threads solely for the heck of it!
It happened to the Adventure Sonic thread and I think either one or more threads, and they got locked because people couldn't control themselves.
So please, do try to NOT veer off topic and get this thread locked! Much less get warnings if your comments get reported for it!
Sorry if I was harsh about this, but I couldn't in good conscience leave it alone either :dramahog:
i can see why u dont want that to happen

its all good, it didn't seem harsh to me (although i wasn't a part of it)

No no it was my fault look man I'm sorry so can we now get back on the topic

My bad, Sorry!

ok i wont say 69PFHAHAHAHAHAHAH anymore:(

if even X Sonic struggles to get out of water without the help of a friend, imagine how unbearably slow he will be underwater in srb2
just a thought (mostly joking) :threat:
this definitely won't be happening though i know it lol

if even X Sonic struggles to get out of water without the help of a friend, imagine how unbearably slow he will be underwater in srb2
Imagine Trying to get out of the water with x sonic yeah I don't see any way of getting out :worry:

i think the running underwater thing is gonna be another taunt/waiting anim for underwater and his underwater nerfs are just gonna be similar to sms underwater nerfs

Community creators make content out of their free time and do not owe you progress or release dates. Be respectful.
Ok so BlueBlur 1: what % is the mod until it's done and also you guys will never get done if you keep talking about random stuff and no I'm not begging I'm just letting you know that this random stuff is getting ridiculous we all need the mod but we have to wait also if yall keep doing random stuff than people will think that x sonic is never coming out so I join to give you guys my support and btw my name is Jravion I'm using my grandma's account and now back to the subject you guys got this I believe in all of you.=D

Ok so BlueBlur 1: what % is the mod until it's done and also you guys will never get done if you keep talking about random stuff and no I'm not begging I'm just letting you know that this random stuff is getting ridiculous we all need the mod but we have to wait also if yall keep doing random stuff than people will think that x sonic is never coming out so I join to give you guys my support and btw my name is Jravion I'm using my grandma's account and now back to the subject you guys got this I believe in all of you.=D
i aint blueblur but 1: the % done is 75-80 percent and quite literally us doing 'random stuff' isnt delaying the mod at all, we dont work on it

Also I think I won't do much help on making it because I don't know how to make sprites
Post automatically merged:

i aint blueblur but 1: the % done is 75-80 percent and quite literally us doing 'random stuff' isnt delaying the mod at all, we dont work on it
I know I'm just here to support
Post automatically merged:

And btw I instantly regretted looking up 69

do you just wanna help so you could play the mod early????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back