Sonic X on Jetix in America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dittron X

I've heard about the cartoon Sonic X being on the Toon Disney show Jetix in other countries, but does anybody know when (or if) it will air on Jetix in America? Watching it in the evening when Jetix airs would sure beat waking up real early in the morning or setting the timer to tape it.

I haven't watched Toon Disney in ages. If you wanna find that out, check out their web site. And if you have a vcr, just record it. It would take months for Sonic X to get passed the beggining episodes at this point.

I sincerely doubt it will EVER air on Toon Disney. Y'see, Jetix in Europe is a completely different beast to Jetix in the US...

I sincerely doubt it will EVER air on Toon Disney. Y'see, Jetix in Europe is a completely different beast to Jetix in the US...
Then that would explain why most of it's shows are...um, yeah. Even if they did put it on they'd probably just edit the hell out of it. *Turns off tv and never watches Toon Disney again*

It's better if it was on Toonami. Then They'll give out Sonic X and DBZ together. And that would mean the end of Totally Spys! :D

Chaos Zero 64 said:
It's better if it was on Toonami. Then They'll give out Sonic X and DBZ together. And that would mean the end of Totally Spys! :D
I totally agree man, Totally Spies is the most pitiful attempt at making a child anime show. We just have to wait before the animators get sick like true japanese people and begin drawing nude animation *points at US FUMOFFU introduction* O_o

You know the most recent show with the funny name? Yeah I love pronouncing it.

Bo Bo Bo-Bo Bo-Bo Bo

Freakin' Hillarious!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
You know the most recent show with the funny name? Yeah I love pronouncing it.

Bo Bo Bo-Bo Bo-Bo Bo

Freakin' Hillarious!
A perfect example of how messed up Japan can be. Now that I come to think of it, three of my favorite anime shows are on Cartoon Network.

I don't even WATCH cartoon network anymore, especially not Toonami.
Of course, I watch adult swim every once in a while, but I don't consider that to be Cartoon Network..

I don't watch TV anymore... Commercials annoy me, nothing's on when I want it to be, and there isn't enough of it when I get to watch it.

That's why God made WinampTV. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back